• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not all that glitters is gold [Any]

It didn't take long for the stallion to find himself.  Coming out of the shadows and positioning his body just so.  She notices how he holds his head high, slighty turned in one direction if on purpose, but she says nothing of it.  She was also hiding something.  The wings along her back held tight against her sides.  Her carmel ears twist within the cream tresses as he finds words for her.  She smiles softly at his concern.  Cream lips part as her gentle voice attempts to comfort him, "Oh no... I was having a nightmare..." She pauses as her gaze falls in somber thoughts, "I have them often as of recently... I'll be ok though.  In time." Finding a smile, she looks up to him again, "Are you new here?" 

She shifts slightly in waiting for his response.  Her golden flecked eyes remain on his features but not in judgement of any kind.  She barely notices scars anymore...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

@[Hephaestus] In this timeline I'm guessing she's maybe 7mo gestation and she'll be going back to Tephra after this thread.  She'll be asking if he wants to join her I'm sure Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not all that glitters is gold [Any] - by AuroraElis - 03-20-2018, 12:27 PM