• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Not all that glitters is gold [Any]
    Hephaestus
    As the day progressed the air around them grew warmer. Spring was on it’s way. He could smell it’s arrival upon the trees as it brushed through the barren tree limbs. As AuroraElis spoke, her voice brought with it a gentle elegance that distracted him away from his worry. Behind her sparkling eyes, he spotted no lingering curiousity or probing questions straining to free themselves. Her words flowed easily and, as she spoke, he felt himself relax.

Ru, she wished to be called, and a light smile touched his crooked lips. The expression felt foreign upon his face and it faded almost as quickly as it arrived there. He sensed a heaviness to her offer, though he balked at the sound of it. Quickly his mind wrapped itself around the truth of what she was saying, and his eyes darted to the wings she was using to hide her belly. She was pregnant.

Instinctively he took a step backwards. I’m not sure, he admitted. I’m not sure they’d be overly thrilled with by appearance there.

Thus far, he’d managed to keep himself out of the kingdoms. Curious though he was, he held little interest to the revulsion he would surely find there. It was better if he kept his distance.
    Break My Shackles To Set Me Free

@[AuroraElis] Not my best. Sorry :/

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not all that glitters is gold [Any] - by Hephaestus - 03-23-2018, 07:39 PM