• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any]
    Tell Me Your Fate
    She felt bad for the way there meeting ended.....There conversation was abruptly ended and he was quick to leave when Hestia appeared. She did not hold a grudge though, Hestia had good intentions and she now was able to call the beautiful Nerine home. None the less she wished to meet her feathery friend again, plus he did offer a visit to Sylva.

The ebony spotted mare made the long trek from the top of Nerine to Sylva, it was truly odd to be visiting the Kingdom she was born in. Well visiting the Kingdom she was born in without her parents, what if her mother was still living in Sylva? What if her father had returned to Sylva? She shook her head pushing the thoughts from her mind. She probably could not pick out her parents from a crowd if she had to, it was long gone and she had pushed all the painful memories of them from her brain, there was no turning back now. Besides Hestia has shown her all the love that she desired, she did not need her parents.

She was lost in her own thoughts, when drug back to reality she was already at Sylvas border, she looked around a few times and no others were around. She let a low nicker escape her maw with high hopes that Eros would be the only one to hear her call. She stepped a few paces deeper, It smelled much less like the water breeze offered in Nerine, but that wasn't exactly a good thing. She grew fond of the scents that Nerine carried, it smelled fresh to her, but Sylva was just different. She sighed with impatience, hoping Sylva was friendly should she run into an equine beside Eros.

Porcia

@[Eros]

Eros

The journey home is long.  Made even longer by his failures.  The thoughts haunt him all along the way.  His attempt at recruiting was spoiled by a dark warrior mare, Hestia.  He had extended his invitation to the spritely young mare Porcia.  Unsure if she'd actually visit their kingdom.  After that short escapade he had heard his name called out across the battlegrounds.  Quite to his surprise a mare named Volcan wanted to spar with him and the reason had escaped explaination.  Volunteering to her terms of a visit in Nerine, he spared the unnecessary blood shed, much to the roany mares dismay.  Once there, their conversation was short lived and alas he turned towards home, but not before coming across a white-winged mare and her emerald foal.  That too couldn't be considered a success as the mare seemed pissed off at his very existence firstly and then she seemed to have a change of heart.   Regardless an invitation for a visit to Sylva would be extended.  It was the most he could hope for.

So as his heavied frame crosses once again into the autumn forests, he is relieved.  Thick feathering that lined his limbs brushed along the dried leaves with a swoosh.  It was almost comforting to hear as he walked along.  It had been months since he last was home and he was eager to see if there were any new faces roaming about.  Amber eyes drifted along the path before him, searching for anything or anyone... 

A familiar scent lingers in the air today and he wonders how.  It was a mixture of forest and sea but with a hint of young feminine equine intertwined.  Suddenly a crisp call sounds and his ears flicker to catch it's location.  Nostrils flare to detect the strength of the scent as well.  Both would quickly bring him to find who he thinks may have arrived in Sylva.

Long, sweeping strides move him through the forests, towards the source of which he seeks.  The gold of his pelt is only notable when the dim filtering of sun through the canopy sprinkles across him.  Otherwise he is shadowed at best.  Her coat though, is crisp onyx and as he moves nearer as he sees her petite frame amongst the trees.  Calling out a welcoming as he finds her alone, "Porcia!  It's good to see you again." He slows his extended trot to a brisk walk, "Welcome." A smile creases his lips with the usual bow of his head. "How have you been?" He inquires. 

Unconditional Love

@[Porcia]
    Tell Me Your Fate

It felt like forever that she was waiting, the bored mare pondered into Syla. Probably a little to far for the comfort of the Kingdom, luckily she was not spotted. She stretched her neck out to sniff a the branch of a tree, it was covered in snow. Her muzzle touches the branch and the snow on the branch falls to the ground, hitting her nose on the way down. She laughs in her own amusement before whipping around at the sound of another.

Her heart was racing, what would she say if it was not her friend Eros, hopefully the kingdom was as nice as he was. Alas the gold and black stallion appears and a smile tugs at her lips once more, she trots to meet the stallion. He gives a greeting with a smile of his own, she returns his nod with one of her own. Eros! I am so glad to have found you she extends her neck to nuzzle his shoulder There are no horses with fluff in Nerine She laughs poking fun at the extra fur he carries.

He asks how she has been and she had so much to share with him but how much did he want to hear? I have been well! Nerine is really so lovely, you should come and visit one day she smiles thinking of her lovely home, being able to run against the water on a sandy shore. There is nothing quiet like it, and surely they do not have such the scenery in Sylva. How have you been? she asks genuinely curious Sylva sure has changed since I was a foal her smile fades slightly as she scans the horizon. Her parents once again appear in her mind but she is quick to push the thoughts away Who is in charge of the Kingdom now? she asks out of curiosity, she honestly can not remember who was there leader when she had lived here.

Porcia

@[Eros]

Eros

It takes only a minute for her to recognize him and soon she is too greeting him.  Commenting on his outward fluffiness, he meets her laughter with his own.  "That they did not! I just got back from visiting there... Strange land but I met a few residents... They seemed...skeptical of me," he is chuckling again as most found him to be intimidating, "Must be the fluff." He jokes before listening to her continue.

Her inquiry of his well being is met with happiness.  A smile creases his dark lips as he speaks further, "You look well! I too have been good.  I keep busy, though sometimes I get lonely." His head gives a bob to toss his thick forelock aside, "Sabra is the rulers name here.  She's quite nice but very busy.  We may or may not come across her." His body shifts his weight as he motions her to follow, "Walk with me.  Tell me about Sylva back when you were born... Was it always this colorful?" His amber eyes fix on hers as the traverse the forest path.  Dried leaves crunch under hoof as critters scurry about the tree tops...  

Unconditional Love

@[Porcia] sry this took so long Smile
    Tell Me Your Fate

She was glad to see that Eros was still friendly with Porcia, and he still had the same sense of humor. She listened as he told her he had just been to Nerine, she was rather shocked. Oh man! We must have just missed each other than! Ironic she came to Sylva looking for him and he had just left her own home. I have not had a chance to meet many of my fellow Kingdom members, but I promise it will be less tense if you were to come again. She smiles truly just hoping her words were true, she did not know if they would be more accepting if he had been with her, but she could hope. Maybe they were just confused by your extra fur. she laughs as she extends her neck and gently pulls at a few strands of his mane.

He notes that he has been well and busy, she was glad to hear that nothing bad has come since there last visit. He than goes on to explain Sabra is the queen of Sylva now, and that she is a nice queen. She did not live in Sylva long, but it was still her home, and she was happy to hear it was in gentle hands.

He motions for her to follow and she obeys, they move deeper into the kingdom.He asks what Sylva looked like when she lived here. She had to think for a moment, it had been a long time ago and a memory she tried to erase from her mind. Spring was upon them and the snow was melting uncovering the dead leaves that remain from the past fall season. Well I was only here for the spring and some of the summer. But it was beautiful, the way the sun would hit the water. The dark green grass, it was so soft to roll in. She smiles as she reminisces in the memories. I bet it would be beautiful in the fall, when all the trees change colors, I will have to visit you this coming autumn. She smiled, her body gently brushes against his and she does not move away for a few paces. She found comfort beside him and aside from Hestia there was not many equines she felt comfortable around. How has Sylva been for you? She asks glancing around taking in the scenery, the trees that were budding and longing to be lush and green once more.

Porcia

@[Eros] <3 not a problem