• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any]
    Tell Me Your Fate

It felt like forever that she was waiting, the bored mare pondered into Syla. Probably a little to far for the comfort of the Kingdom, luckily she was not spotted. She stretched her neck out to sniff a the branch of a tree, it was covered in snow. Her muzzle touches the branch and the snow on the branch falls to the ground, hitting her nose on the way down. She laughs in her own amusement before whipping around at the sound of another.

Her heart was racing, what would she say if it was not her friend Eros, hopefully the kingdom was as nice as he was. Alas the gold and black stallion appears and a smile tugs at her lips once more, she trots to meet the stallion. He gives a greeting with a smile of his own, she returns his nod with one of her own. Eros! I am so glad to have found you she extends her neck to nuzzle his shoulder There are no horses with fluff in Nerine She laughs poking fun at the extra fur he carries.

He asks how she has been and she had so much to share with him but how much did he want to hear? I have been well! Nerine is really so lovely, you should come and visit one day she smiles thinking of her lovely home, being able to run against the water on a sandy shore. There is nothing quiet like it, and surely they do not have such the scenery in Sylva. How have you been? she asks genuinely curious Sylva sure has changed since I was a foal her smile fades slightly as she scans the horizon. Her parents once again appear in her mind but she is quick to push the thoughts away Who is in charge of the Kingdom now? she asks out of curiosity, she honestly can not remember who was there leader when she had lived here.

Porcia

@[Eros]

Messages In This Thread
    Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-12-2018, 07:05 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Eros - 03-12-2018, 09:07 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-13-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Eros - 03-24-2018, 07:32 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss-[Eros--Any] - by Porcia - 03-24-2018, 07:14 PM