• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hold me in this wild, wild world; Scorch
    hold me in this wild, wild world
    'cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be
    Even after Breckin has visited Ischia, and moved on to her visit with Scorch in Nerine, Brennen is restless. As if there is something burrowed under his skin, he itches with the restlessness and sense on unfulfilled purpose. Nerine is as lovely as ever, balmy weather belting that winter rages over most of Beqanna, and he has plenty to do preparing for his battles in the Alliance and patrolling the borders - there have even been visitors, more than in the past few years combined. But something drives him from inside, and slowly he thinks more and more of Scorch’s invitation.

And perhaps running from his past completely is the wrong answer. Maybe forging a new life in Ischia does not require him to give up everything that he was before - and amongst the things Brennen was before, was a friend of Scorch’s. And her brother, her father, her grandfather, and her great-grandparents up her sire’s line. Of course there it ends because he hated Infection with all of the fury a young man could bolster, since Infection had engineered his father’s death. Or not death as it turned out, but he hadn’t known that at the time. But Infection’s son had been his King and while not a brother Brennen would have chosen, a brother he had fought for and served well. And Landen had taken part of Lucitania’s love from Brennen but he had also given the bay stallion a line of Kings he had loved dearly. Diresong, Arcteryx, and Errant were the brothers (or nephews - the way he thought of them changed as they grew up before his eyes) of Brennen’s heart. The playmates and in some cases half-siblings of his own children. Men he had been proud to serve, even if sometimes they butted heads.

It only makes sense that he and Scorch would eventually come to be friends, even though she would have been great friend material on her own merits as well. She is a strong fighter, a good mother, someone who stands up for what she believes in, an Amazon (and damn his fascination with them anyway).

Yes - a visit to Scorch seems just the thing. He has the time, and it’s not like he has to walk. So he takes flight and passes the journey easily, touching down just before midday, a few days after they had met in the field. A survey from the air had given him an approximate location so he knows that while he had not landed beside her, she would most likely have seen him in the sky, so he chooses not to call out for her, meandering instead to stand where the waves roll in just enough to wash over his hooves, and contemplate the difference between the shores of Ischia and the shores of Nerine.
    and in your heat I feel how cold it can get
    BRENNEN

I wrote this on my phone while holding stuff for my dad so apologies for blatant typos or errors! @[Scorch]

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

It'd been three days since she'd wrapped her eyes in sheets of darkness and laid down in a thicket with ear-plus made of twilight stuffed in her ears. She alternated between blanketing herself in light for warm and scooping snow from the ground to sprinkle across her body with little twilight-shovels, desperately trying to find relief from this damned migraine.

God forbid she not be allowed to shovel the snow with her powers. She dug a little more just out of spite at the thought, accidentally spraying herself in the eyes and nose with beads of snow. Well, it wasn't a migraine, but it was karma. She snorted derisively, shaking the cool wetness from her face. It's not like she hadn't done that before, but eh, the fairies have always been fickle that way. She just hadn't seemed to witness anyone else getting a headache for their misconducts.

But alas, when she did finally unwrap her eyes, she felt less anger at the magical authorities, and more relief at the fact that she no longer felt like hell itself.

Considerably hungry after her three day ground-bound torment, Scorch hustled to a meadow and began scarfing down grass, tugging at the blades aggressively. Snow came with the mouthfuls too, but the mare figured that the frozen water would save her a trip to one of the obscure fresh-water rivers than ran through Nerine.

Her feast was far from finished when a speck in the sky caught her attention. It's wings spanned far longer than any bird she knew of, and as the figure came closer, happy recognition flooded her expression. The hunger she felt diminished in importance as she watched Brennen fly low over the kingdom, and veered right to land where she knew there to be a beach. Without hesitation - and desperately glad that her headache had dissipated just in time - her limbs picked up, and she cantered over to meet him.

"Brennen!" She couldn't help herself then, as grass turned to sand beneath her, and the distance between them closed. So long had passed since she saw anyone who truly came from before the Reckoning that his presence here made her feel like an abrasive, impulsive teenager again. It showed in the way her grin spread across her whole face, and also in how she bumped into him in her attempt to press her nose to his cheek, instead of actually stopping completely first.

Remembering herself (though only slightly - the grin remained stubbornly in place) she stepped back, gazing upon her seemingly life-long friend. (And yes, there had been reasons for their friendship, namely by being trademark names for their respective gender-bound kingdoms, but she had always enjoyed matching wits with the stallion outside of their political ties. Perhaps, in a world without Hestoni -- Hellooooo, Scorch? I can hear your thoughts, babe. Ahem. She was happy to see him, anyway).

"I'm glad you could make it, and not just for old time's sake, but I'll get to that later." Her molten read eyes blinked and scrinched up as she smiled again, weight shifting to sink comfortably into one hip. "How have you been? I know a lot has happened since I died, but something tells me there aren't a lot of good conversationalists like me left around anymore. So spill." It's kind of a joke, but at the same time, it's how she's found the new Beqanna to be. And if she's being honest, she's more excited to talk to Brennen than she has been to talk to probably anyone since her return.

Still here, babe. Still here.

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle
    Advisor to Nerine's Hestia

@[Brennen]
    [Image: scorch2.png]
    An ear flicks back, focused on the sound hoofbeats approaching, but he does not turn his gaze from the waves until his name reaches him as well, and then the bay stallion turns his body away from the waves, seemingly just in time as the grinning woman collides with him, and to his own surprise a laugh – a real laugh – rises from within the bay stallion, even as he returns the physical touch with one of his own, a gentle bump of his nose to her neck just above her shoulder. And then he tries to remember when the last time he did either of those things was.

The second was perhaps more recent – Brennen does still have chicks in the nest, or close enough by to count, and he has always been liberal with physical affection amongst his brood. But outside of his family, casual physical affection has been sparse. His difficulty immersing himself in a new Kingdom, a new family, has taken its toll on his social life. He is reluctant to exchange any but the shallowest of exchanges without any underlying base of trust, and he has taken few friends and even fewer serious lovers in the new world. The casual contact between the two of them now, careless warmth between friends, is more than welcome.

The laugh, well, that is a similar problem. Brennen has a public mask, with it’s little half-smile and it’s carefully-within-socially-accepted-bounds chuckle designed for use in conversations with strangers and casual acquaintances. His deeper feelings are kept carefully under wraps unless he unleashes one intentionally, and most of the time even those around him all the time see the controlled side of the bay almost exclusively – the level of comfort he must obtain to let an unscripted, genuine laugh escape is deep waters few ever tread. He had not realized that he missed that, either.

“You died?” he deadpans with a frown, tilting his head in consideration of the actual question that Scorch had asked while leaving the hanging silence for best teasing effect. “No, you know I missed you. The world is just not the same without you in it,” The truth makes his tone soft for a moment before he forces it away and turns his voice to his own deathless time. “What ever happens?” He wonders out loud, knowing that even if Scorch inserts sassy or scathing comments into his occasional silences, she will continue to listen. “The Tundra fell apart after Errant’s second rule. I was Regent for his successors, but they were less than stellar. I was busy juggling many threads of my own life and let the brothers do as they pleased, and they didn’t always make stellar choices. We had to kill one particular pretender to the throne because he just wouldn’t leave.” He remembers them converging on Mountain, his unfortunate demise, the way he had realized the Tundra perhaps needed more of his personal attention at that point.

“And then the world fell apart,” he looks at Scorch then, and he knows she will see the deep-seated loss in Brennen’s honey-brown eyes without him having to speak a word, and they can share that moment of silence for all they had lost to the whims of the fae. He doesn’t even think of the time without magic – that had been nothing compared to the loss he still feels for his Tundra. “Everything that ever meant anything, gone as if it never was. And what is the General of the Tundra, without a Tundra? The silent protector of the Falls, without a Falls? It has taken me most of these years just to get my feet underneath me again. By the time I had sorted out my own family, there were no Kingdoms left to claim for the Brotherhood. I tried to serve Nayl here in Nerine, but it was like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. I was never meant to be an Amazon, just to admire the lot of you from afar,” a gentle chuckle here, forcing lightness into what might otherwise just be the most depressing conversation ever. “I went back to being homeless, but that suited me even less. I’ve settled in Ischia, finally, and it’s growing on me, but it’s not right either.”

Nothing is right, in a world without the Brotherhood.
    BRENNEN

ooc; here's 700-something words of brennen angst for you. #sorrynotsorry

Their laughter mingled in the cool winter air as their greeting became prolonged and affectionate, his nose to her neck and then her nose to his, until at last satisfaction at greeting an old friend pervaded the pair. The sound of their laughter almost warmed the Nerinian coast, making Scorch remember her dear Jungle - and of course she would remember it in such company as Brennen's, the only face from Before that she has seen since Tantalize, on the day of her rebirth. But although her life's legacy stood in the forefront of her mind, still the mare felt but happiness, smiling unendingly in Brennen's direction as they settled to chat.

"I'd probably go and off myself if I woke up from death to find out that you weren't here," She quipped at his admittedly affectionate statement of having missed her. "There's no point in raising hell if you don't have your best hell-raiser around to do it with you." As she spoke these last few words - still in a joking tone - a more serious, cunning look flashed in her eyes. Brennen moved on quickly, but she knew they would circle back to the subject they both had in the forefront of their minds - friends or not, they were both still hell-raisers to the core.

(Or at least, they loved their old homes, and Gods forbid that they can't have them.)

Ears perked in genuine interest, Scorch listened intently to all the stallion had to say, feeling her mind's eye travel to the places he spoke of, playing out the little scenes he reenacted with the familiar faces he mentioned. She smirked at his mention of "threads" - weren't they all a little... Caught up in threads? But she shook her head almost imperceptibly at the fourth wall, shrugging off the omnipotent joke for a later time.

His story shifted though, his heavy eyes falling on her own, and a somberness befall her smiling face. She remembered what Heartfire, her granddaughter, had shown her of the Reckoning that first day back in the living realm (yes, the same day as she'd met Tantalize), and her ears pressed back at the thought. How much they'd lost to the wrath of Beqanna, and with next to no time to mourn. She held Brennen's gaze through the silence, watching as memories of his own flashed through his honeyed eyes, wondering if he could see the pain in hers, too.

He went on to lament his position in the new Beqanna, and Scorch could only listen in stony silence. Despite the warmth at being in his presence, the stories he bore chilled her to the bone. Her lips curled up in a half-smile at his forced joke, and perhaps he'd know that the expression was the best she could do in the way of lightheartedness; perhaps he'd understand that she still mourned the loss of a land she once knew intimately as greatly as himself.

She cleared her throat. "I was lucky," her voice rasped, low and quiet. "Nerine was here to catch me when I fell back into Beqanna." Her eyes drifted over her shoulder, scanning the thin forests that speckled the top of her cliffside kingdom. "It's loud here, like the Jungle, but otherwise..." She dropped her gaze before returning it to his. "All I know is that without the Amazonian legacy to uphold here, I would be no more than a common meadow-rat. And people like us, well. We have always been destined for greater things."

She smiled, but after the weight of this conversation, it felt wrong to be cunning. But what she had to say was imperative, it's why she got that damned migraine - and if she knew Brennen, and if she could read between the lines of his speech as well as she thought she could, then he wouldn't mind what she had to say next.

"I've helped worthy stallions back on the throne of bachelor kingdoms a few times before, Brennen."

Scorch

@[Brennen]
    He is rarely a hell-raiser for the fun of it, but he has been known to get involved for any number of reasons. His friends, his lovers, his children, his Kingdom; all have been reasons for Brennen to get into trouble. He’s never tried it without a reason, but perhaps that’s because Beqanna is inhabited with people, and with people there are always reasons eventually: you just have to wait for them. Scorch speaks of greater things, and despite themselves they’ve turned away from reminiscing and towards this potential that shimmers in the air between them.

They can’t help themselves: they can’t just be those people who leave well enough alone. Not when things could be better. Perhaps they will someday grow as old of mind as of body and be content to only trade stories of the lives they’ve led, but that’s not how it works for them now. Now, they’ll exchange war stories in equal measure with funny tales about their kids and grandkids, but they’ll do it between business meetings and high-powered takeovers.

Together, they can show the tired and boring residents of today’s Beqanna how it was in the glory days. How it should be. He shifts at her words, his wings rustle as he resettles them, and he tilts his head in quiet silence for several long heartbeats. But, he’s already committed. It’s too late to turn back. “Your help, that comes with me personally owing my friend a lifetime worth’s of favors,” he says, every inch of his customary drawl coming out as he thinks and speaks slowly. Usually it’s a hint of a drawl, but sometimes it’s full-out like his father’s. “Or the help of the Amazons, that ends with the Bachelors being some kind of subkingdom to Nerine? Because you know I can’t do that, Scorch.”

Brennen would give almost anything to reform his band of brothers, he would give of his own soul for them; and he would tie them to the new incarnation of the Amazons in a heartbeat, if they were on equal footing. But the pride of the Brotherhood would never allow them to be a subkingdom. If that is the only way, he will wait and plot more carefully and bide his time.

But he hopes that’s not the only way. Perhaps they can work together.
    BRENNEN

@[Tiny]/@[Hestia] we're probably almost ready for Hestia now? I think? They're done reminiscing lol

Hell-raising, it’s been so long since she’s done this, and Nerine slumbers once more. The excitement of a new ruler having died down to a droll thrum. Still she looks around and finds the coast much busier than when she had first ascended. This in and of itself should be considered an accomplishment. She doesn’t. She sees it as a beginning, a start to something much bigger than simple activity. She’s so tired of hearing them speak of how great and wonderful they are just because of the legacy they are built on. They don’t even know the truth of the legacy, naively they look at the collapse of the nations and world as the glory days. No, those were not. The people don’t remember the glory days, except for a few, and those she gathers to herself whispering of plots and ways to bring back the truly glorious days of strength and prosperity.

She’s meandering through the land today, doing nothing particularly exceptional or dazzlingly brilliant. She spots Scorch, her unmistakable advisor. A hint of a smile curls her lips, they’ve not spoken for a while and right now she has a moment to do so. She begins walking towards the woman when she sees Brennen with her. She nods in greeting to both, listening to what Brennen says. At first, she doesn’t know what is being talked of so she remains silent. But then the brotherhood is mentioned, and Hestia picks up on what must be happening.

Her lip curls, I do not believe it’s possible for you to owe the Amazon’s, they are dead. I do, however, think it’s time to come up with a new title for Nerine’s people. What do you think could spark just as much respect and fear, without depending on a dead legacy? She looks between both horses, a slight irritation at hearing the name of the Amazon’s on their lips. Hestia wants them to truly rebuild. Something that is impossible when leaning on a crutch such as the Amazons. Even if in spirit that group is what she is trying to bring back. She continues after words are exchanged. Also, who said anything about a subkingdom? her green eyes flicker with the flame that blazes inside her, mischief coursing through her veins. Oh does she have plans. She looks to Scorch, can she know how much Hestia has missed this sort of thing?

There are so many things about to take place, and this is just the beginning. She looks back to Brennen, tracing the angles of his body. Honestly, she can’t see what all the fuss was about, when she’d heard of the very much eligible bachelor the first time. She sees nothing that would spark her interest and dismisses the rumors for what they are, tall tales meant to give the ladies something to dream up at night. He’s a pleasant enough fellow, and she can see the potential friendship. But he is so far from her type that she fails to see the physical appeal many hold for him.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

@[Scorch] @[Brennen]
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

"When have I ever tried to put you beneath me, Brennen?" Scorch quips, smirking at the image of her mounting the stallion - amusing, but in fact, they have always been equals. The camaraderie was tangible between them. "You are in no position of being a subkingdom, should this come to pass. A sister kingdom, if we'd call it anything in that extreme. But, I will take the personal favour - it's the least you could do for me." A joking smile still coloured her expression as a set of hoofbeats sounded behind her, and with a final grin, she turned to greet the newcomer.

Hestia nodded, and Scorch returned the gesture to her Queen. At her words however, the mare shifted her gaze and rolled her dragon eyes, lightly amused with the black hag's distaste with the term amazons. The fact that many were now calling Nerine that was probably thanks to Scorch in the first place, so she couldn't exactly agree with Hestia on that point; to her, the name of the Zons meant more than just a Jungle that no longer existed - with its name came a legacy, and that legacy was what they upheld. Perhaps in time they would shift the focus away to something new, but for now...

"I will always be an Amazon, Hestia," She said firmly, though not angrily. "But Nerine is yours, and if you choose another title, then I will add it to my repertoire." Turning to address the group at large, Scorch allowed her expression to once again become cunning and excited, her eyes flickering bright teal. "But aside from the titles... What say you, Brennen? Nerine is willing to back you in the reformation of Ischia into the New Tundra, as it were." Picking fun, but in this group, the harm dealt was none at all. "What say you?"

Scorch

@[Brennen] Sorry for the shitty post guys, Im in the middle of a dance competition but I wanted to get something up.
    As if the very idea of stirring things up is enough to bring the restless together, Nerine's black Queen joins them just as the conversation turns serious, though of course between Brennen and Scorch no conversation is ever without some brief highlights of humor, and his smile quirks a little wider at one such quip she throws in just before Hestia draws up to their little party. Or, perhaps Scorch and Hestia had planned to bring him here since before her invitation when they happened to meet in the Field. Even as Brennen gives the new arrival a nod of respectful greeting, he is turning both ideas over in his head and concluding he doesn't find either idea distasteful; a part of him even hopes it might be the latter - because that would tell him that they aren't jumping into this adventure without careful deliberation, just like Brennen. There is just the faintest hint of amused consternation in his amber eyes at her impassioned, if short, rant, and he finds himself regarding the woman with just the slightest curious tilt of his head through his old friend's pithy response. He doesn't know Hestia well at all, but he trusts Scorch, and the relationship between the two mares is clear enough for him to apply the trust to the queen.

"Does a legacy ever really die?" is his first thoughtful response, "The Brotherhood never had as fierce and catchy a title as 'The Amazons' but there are worse legacies to claim that the ones we hold dear. But I agree that catchy titles might help us usher in a new era of greatness together. If we have no ideas amongst ourselves, perhaps we should open to question to the thinkers within our orders once the dust has settled." What they all choose to call themselves in the end is irrelevant to the warrior-stallion; just as he has come to terms with the island chain instead of the Tundra he will never get back, he is willing to change in other ways to get what he wants. "I cannot think of better allies to have," he says at last, and there is no slowness or hesitation to his words now, but a brutal honesty. He takes a breath, and for a second he feels terribly exposed, as if his vey innermost self is laid bare before them, because he is sure that his heart-deep need for this New Tundra shows in his eyes and his face as his emotions so rarely do. "I am in. Completely and wholly, whatever it takes."

It tastes different now, out in the open instead of buried in the depths of his mind and heart; to have his dream proclaimed into Nerine's salty air before two who will not only hold him to his words but can help him achieve it. "Out of respect for Ischia and its people, I would like to try to do it with no bloodshed. Perhaps it will be the last thing expected out of me, the lifetime warrior, but I would prefer not to bring violence to any of those I currently call comrades, no matter how poorly I think they have been doing in actually serving our Kingdom." He's not a berserker or a blood-lust warrior, though he is certain he has that reputation amongst some who know him only from tales and stories; he is not a pacifist, either, but he prefers to fight for a cause. "Gathering those who are interested into Ischia to simply vote Krone off of the throne, with the threat of further action from those I can assemble with the backing of Nerine should be plenty, I should think, to overcome what little resistance Krone can muster." He doesn't know how much they have looked into his Kingdom's situation before proposing this to him, and he stands ready to make a full report about the inhabitants of his home if the need arises.

"I am also prepared to challenge Krone, though she is not much of a warrior herself; she has made Klaudius her champion and I would most likely end up facing him down instead." Speaking that revelation out loud throws him for a loop and he frowns, wondering what would possess his Queen to make the purple man her champion over himself, given their respective histories, but then he remembers that they are lovers and that tempers his suspicion - she has appointed Brennen a Watcher, after all, and surely she would not do that if she suspected anything. It is only, most likely, pure luck on her part that she has appointed a champion who is not the man who intends to dethrone her. "In my mind, a raid is a last resort. Though of course, I am open to suggestions and strategic planning."

There is a fire igniting beneath his skin now, a fervor and a flame that will drive this to completion. It is not the first time he has been discontent beneath a ruler, but this is the first time he has committed himself wholly to the endeavor of doing something about it; the first time his passion has overthrown his tendency to 'wait and it will get better'. It feels good, and he shifts in his feed and rustles his wings into a more comfortable place against his sides. It feels right to have a purpose and a plan.
    BRENNEN

ooc; this does't have the passion I was hoping for but Brennen wasn't cooperating and I didn't want to keep you busy waiting anymore. :| And I LOVE the idea of the brothers have a title and even maybe matching nicknames for the two kingdoms but I for the life of me can't think of any!! so. open to ideas XD

She watches the two glimmer with the same eagerness that she feels. It sparks something. At her first words Scorch disagrees. But then, no one has ever been on full agreement. And Hestia likes that. Likes that they can have different ideas and still get along. That their end vision is the same, and the results they desire they both will strive for working together to make it happen. She is grateful for Scorch to be at her side, and her dedication to inspiring the people to move forward. Just as she is grateful of the others who’ve surrounded her and hold her up. Helping her in making Nerine into a worthy nation once more. We are Scorch. She quirks a smile at the other mare almost laughing at the her quip over more titles. Yes, Scorch and her titles. Then Brennen adds and Hestia’s smile twitches a little wider. True that.

She nods in agreement with his statement. Yes, it would help to remind the brothers and sisters of the bonds they need to hold with one another if they decided on matching titles. She tucks this idea away for later. It is something to think on. Maybe she will bring it up in the next meeting. Have some of them begin to muse over ideas for this. With his agreement Hestia’s eyes sparkle. Yes, call on us when you plan to vote and I will ask my officials who of them are willing to be present. Their presence could help throw the vote in your favor. She looks to Scorch wondering if she knows of anyone also willing to be a part of this. He moves on to talk of the raid as it is a last resort, but it is a last resort that they should be prepared for. While we do have warriors. I will also inquire as to who of them are willing to participate should it come to that.

She pauses listening to the other two speak. They will need to settle an alliance. But that should wait until Brennen is on the throne. She whisks her tail against her hind quarters. Letting them lead the conversation. Only pitching in where she knows she can be of help.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

Love the idea of matching titles! I’ll post it in the kingdom meeting. Maybe someone will have an idea. I’ve not had time to think of any. Lol.
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

She listened closely to Brennen's response to her words as well as Hestia's, nodding and grinning at the appropriate times. On the subject of titles, she chuckled a little and offered a thought: "You could be the Gargareans. I'm not sure why you ever weren't in the first place." The mare doesn't go on to explain her reasoning, figuring that the two had heard of the mythology: of the male tribe that existed not in this reality, but in one like it - not Beqanna, but a Nother place, as they might call it. The conversation flowed easily past however, and Scorch dwelt not on the topic; she would be an Amazon until her last breath, and that knowledge was enough for her.

Then, Brennen pushed all his chips into the center of the table. Completely and wholly, whatever it takes. A grin of camaraderie, cunning, and adrenaline cause her skin-and-bone face to wrinkle, and for her eyes to flash a thousand colours at once. "It's finally happening," She muttered happily. "I imagine that the only person who's been dying for this more than me is you, Brennen." She nodded her head to him curtly, her movements sharp with excitement. "It'll be my pleasure to see you to your rightful throne, goddamnit."

But they moved on then to more political, schematic conversations, and Scorch again tamed the fire in her soul to listen more closely to the plans being made. She agreed with his desire for no bloodshed; she could have said the same damn thing, about the backwardness of being a warrior who wanted peace. But he said it for her, and so instead she only reaffirms his desire with another nod. By the sounds of his words, he had enough men already to hopefully uproot Krone's rule; and even if that were to fail, the stallion went on to state that a challenge would ultimately decide the ruler of Ischia.

"It's been too damn long since the last raid," She growled passionately, a chuckle marring her aggressive tone appreciably. "But if you can pull this off quickly and easily, then that's the best option. I'll go to the battle field if I need my fix." She rolled her shoulders, feeling the need to rid herself of this excess energy; but then again, this conversation had reached its fruition, so why not go and do so?

Stepping forward, the mare pressed her nose fondly to Brennen's neck, though a passionate fire blazed in her eyes unlike any since before her rebirth. "It's my pleasure to be raising hell with you again, old friend," Came her rasping voice. "Count me among those who vote yes for King Brennen."

And with a quick nod to Hestia, she turned to go.

Scorch

@[Brennen] If you want to reply go ahead, but I think this pretty much sums it up <3