• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Warriors
    Between the Alliance and, the Beqanna Games, Jesper’s days had been busy. The midnight hued stallion lost track of how many days ago he pledged himself to Sylva and, the pearl general. When her call reaches tufted lobes, he is near the eastern edge. The ash of Taiga still floats about here and, stirs a curiosity in the ebony equine. Soft sigh escapes nares as Jesper supposes this is one more thing he needs to learn about Beqanna. That list is quite long.

Poll lifts as weight shifts onto hind pillars and, chassis pivots to the left and, redirects forehand towards the center of his home. Hindquarters engage to push male into a lofty lope as he navigates the trail to Sabra. He settles into an easy jog as the smaller form of Modicum Mortem comes into view. Drawing to a square halt alongside the similar colored beast, Jesper listens silently. Ceil blue gaze shifts onto the lighter, two-toned colt before poll dips in a bob of respect to both his Queen and, her son. A break in the conversation soon allows raven steed to express himself. With a confident tone, the following words emit from maw.

“I wish to enlist in any upcoming spars to hone my skills. I know that my limits can only expand through new challenges and, tests. I will certainly see to acquiring new recruits. As for Prince Kwartz, I would be happy to be his sparring partner or, practice dummy.” A friendly smile crosses labrums at humor in own words which, Jesper said in hopes of appearing more approachable to the aspiring knight.

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-14-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Jesper - 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Klaudius - 03-21-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Kwartz - 03-21-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-22-2018, 05:30 PM