• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I woke up like this - Warriors
    He had been silent until now, observing from his mother's shadow. She wanted him to learn to be a prince, to know the things a prince should know. As a yearling, battle was an aspect of life he was to be introduced to. He wasn't sure how he felt about it yet. Being trained would keep him busy, but what if he didn't like his mentor? What if he didn't want to fight? 

Morty offered to be his mentor first, and the young prince shivered a little. There was something off putting about the man, though mother seemed to trust him. Jesper spoke up next, though not outright offering to take him on. Kwartz liked Jesper. The dark fellow spoke like an old time knight, but was kind and easy to get along with. The painted boy smiled shyly at him. 

Before anyone else could speak, they were joined by another man, one that the half grown boy was excited to see. "Klaudius! What are you doing here?" He asked in surprised joy. With a little bounce, he darted towards the big lavender stallion, grinning broadly. He missed the sudden hardening in his mother's face at the Ischian stallions appearance.

Messages In This Thread
    I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-14-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Jesper - 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Klaudius - 03-21-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Kwartz - 03-21-2018, 07:47 PM
    RE: I woke up like this - Warriors - by Sabra - 03-22-2018, 05:30 PM