• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A QUIZ.
    YOU
    How Long Have You Been at RPGs? Since I was like 11 or 12. So...15 or 16 years 0_0
    How Long Have You Been at BQ? Almost that long? Let's just say I remember version 9 in April of 04 (that would be 14 years).
    Original OOC Name? Is There A Story Behind It? DSL-Devin. DSL are my initials. It carried over from (God this is embarrassing, The Lion King Fanart Archive) where I can only surmise I wasn't the only Devin.
    Favourite Thing About BQ? Longevity
    Favourite Kingdom (New And Old)? Old is the Dazzling Waterfalls and new is probably Ischia. I guess. (Isn't that convincing?)
    Favorite Quest? Um Cagney's with Carnage probably (there was time and space and IDEK) but also Kellyn's (with Carnage #gofigure). Basically Cassi/Carnage runs great creepy crawly scary quests.
    Favorite Trait+Defect? I'm partial to telepathy, though I haven't had it in a while. And I hate defects, I struggle with them so bad. I guess 'highly sterile' wasn't bad.
    Favorite Coat Color? Look, in real life I'm partial to grullo with lots of primitive markings and chestnut. On BQ who's to say? Not me. #fuckingcolorfulhorseswhat
    Favorite Piece of HTML? Currently partial to Brennen's, Gansey's, Ryan's, and Rhonen's. I don't pay that much attention though to other peoples'
    Do You Have Fur Babies? A hound dog, Bentley, and a Gotland sport pony unicorn, Kaiser
    Do You Have Real Babies? Nah
    What Country Are You From? USA
    How Do You Write? TV On? In A Dark Room? Tell Us! I write wherever there is a table for my laptop. Usually with TV or Spotify on. I prefer not to type in the dark (which is dumb because I don't look at the keyboard anyway) but dim is good.
    What Is Your Favourite ColourColor? Yellow and Blue
    Where Is Your Dream Destination? I want to see the wild ponies on Assateague Island, Puffins in the wild, and the Northern Lights
    What Is Your Favourite Book? This is a crazy question because literally half of my possessions are books I cannot live without. Seriously this is a very long list. If I had to pick one RIGHT THIS MINUTE, it'd be The Negotiator by Dee Henderson
    Favourite Book Series? Any Tortall series by Tamora Pierce
    Do You Have Other Creative Outlets? I draw, paint, sew, knit, do pottery, am relatively good in the woodshop, play the flute, and sing. #devintheshortanswerwasyes
    Career/Career Goals? I want to teach undergraduate equine studies. Last job was teaching riding; between jobs ATM
    Favourite Food? Macaroni and Cheese; but if I can do a MEAL it's ham loaves, potatoes deluxe, cranberry sauce, and green bean casserole
    Favourite Ice Cream? Cake Batter (NOT birthday cake that shit's gross)

YOUR PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? -sigh- Nikkai
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? Brennen #whowouldhaveguessed
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Nikkai
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Brennen
    Best Character You Wrote As A Foal? Nylee maybe? Kellyn was also fun
    Easiest To Write? Brennen
    Hardest To Write? Rhonen or Ryan
    Character You Regret Killing? Nikkai but she was mortal so #Ididn'thaveachoice #alsoshewasmurdered #pushedoffherownwaterfall #coreyouasshole
    Character You Wish You Could Play More? So. Many. I wish I could do Rhonen or Ryan justice
    Who Are You Shipping Your Ponies With? Well Brennen and Galilee seem to be having a behind-the-scenes fling. Rhonen is falling in love with Nihlus but Nihlus is gonna break his heart. Dagny and Ollie are in love with each other (weirdos), and everyone else is in limbo.
    Your Main Character Gets In A Bar Fight. What Happens? Brennen kicks ass, thats what happens. And then politely pays for the damages.
    Your Closet's Biggest Child Producer? That'd be Brennen. Along with probably some other people's closets.

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES
    All-Time Favorite Character? Prague
    Favorite Active Character Right Now? This is a mean question. I really love Nayl.
    All-Time Favorite Mare? Still Prague, Elite a close second
    All-Time Favorite Stallion? Errant
    All-Time Favorite King & Queen? Nylee and Edmond #ohisoneofthosemine #sorrynotsorry
    Current Favorite Mare? Nayl
    Current Favorite Stallion? Nihlus
    Current Favorite King & Queen? Do we even have one of these? Oh maybe you don't mean couples. #mybad Uh. Well Warrick is the ONLY current King, and I'm gonna have to go with Solace.
    Favorite Couple? Nihlus and Nuage #evenifthatmeansrhonengetsleftout Where are the other couples? Wheres all the romance, kids? Texas and Prague ALL THE WAY.
    Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? ??Why? Hard? Questions?? Gimme...I dunno...I'm not answering this.
    Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Everyone?
    Who (Character) Is the Most Intimidating? I mean Carnage the God-King #isthereanotheranswer
    Who Do You Currently Ship? I don't? I don't know. Don't ask me about romance. My ponies fall in love or they don't.
    Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? I mean I can nominate Brennen right? And he'll rule beside whichever lady can claw her way to the top. Probably an Amazon.

MOST LIKELY
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..
    Succeed? I'm ASSUMING anyone who isn't playing with us right now is succeeding in real life. #I'mlookingatyou #jenger #maat #andrea
    Break Hearts? All of you you're so pretty and talented
    Have Their Heart Broken? Not us we're too strong #bqplayerstrong #I'mnottakingthisseriouslyatall
    Get Drunk & Cry in Public? ...
    Get a Stalker? IDEK
    Accidentally Kill Someone? Cassi
    Survive the Hunger Games? Also Cassi #cassiseemsdangerousIRL
    Take Over the World? Somehow I need to vote Kahzie
    Punch Trump In The Face? Most of you
    Be The Object Of Constant Pity? ...mean

OTHER PLAYERS
    Who Do You Post with the Most? It varies. It used to be Kahzie and Aeris and Kyra but the world has changed so
    Who Is Your BQ Best Friend? I don't have one :|
    Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? IDK I stalk characters not players
    Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? Cassi
    Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? Everyone
    Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? Most of you
    Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? Maat
    Who Writes The Best Angst? Maat
    Who Writes The Best Smut? I'm looking at you right now Sid
    Who Writes The Funniest Stuff? IDK? Are we funny here?
    Who Do You Talk to the Most? IDK?
    Who Do You Plot with the Most? Currently Sid
    Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Our officer team is full of magical goddesses
    Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet: Uh. I loved Katana, and Achilles Legend. #manIfeelold

Messages In This Thread
    A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Nicole - 03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Avion - 03-15-2018, 07:26 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by devin - 03-15-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Aeris - 03-15-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Tiny - 03-15-2018, 09:35 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Elise - 03-15-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Sid - 03-15-2018, 10:54 PM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Bruja - 03-16-2018, 12:20 AM
    RE: A QUIZ. - by Cassi - 03-17-2018, 05:02 PM