• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Woke Up Like This - Krone
    "I can understand why you did it," Krone admits, shrugging her shoulders. "It's...hard, to let the children know where they came from. That they all come from the same place..." Krone isn't even sure if she'd be able to tell them one day how they came to be. Maybe it was better this way.

With a long, stretched out sigh, Krone turns to Sabra as they reach a quiet stretch of trees. Her hazel eyes bore into the sapphire of the Sylvan queen's. While their relationship was rocky, while they couldn't even be considered friends, Krone still appreciated the beauty of her. The Keeper studies each feature, each line marking Sabra's face, each curve and crevice.

The emerald and russet mare pulls her gaze away, glancing downward. The hot feeling in her face is hard to ignore. She knows the feeling pulling at her all too well; she had felt it that day with Deathwish. Her stomach feels like its flipping, the most delicate parts of her body feel warm and tingly. But this day was supposed to be about politics...

Wasn't it?

Messages In This Thread
    I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:28 PM