• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Woke Up Like This - Krone
    A strange look swept over the bay woman's face, and it did not go unnoticed. Sabra raised an eyebrow as her companion averted her gaze. "Are you feeling okay, Krone?" She asked gently, wondering if the island queen was ill. Gingerly, she leaned over to touch her sensitive nose to the other woman's neck, just behind her ears. Her skin was unusually warm. Did she have some sort of fever? 

There was more to her than bitchy attitude and vanity. Beneath the surface, the pale woman cared for others, so much sometimes that it physically hurt. It was a weakness she sought to suppress most days, but here in the sunshine and spring air, it didn't seem so wrong to look into someone else's well being. Something about the way Krone had been studying her gave her pause, though. Perhaps the warmth of her wasn't due to a fever. She paused a moment, considering the situation. 

In a low purr of a voice, she whispered into the emerald curve of Krone's ear. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were getting a bit turned on right now." She tugged lightly on a section of verdant mane, pulling the other woman's head around to meet her blue flame gaze. 

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:28 PM