• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Woke Up Like This - Krone
    The whisper of air between them vanishes between one heartbeat and the next. Krone's body against hers is soft and supple, far different than her previous masculine experience. The dare in her voice is infuriating and somehow inspiring. Her wings dropped down her sides welcomingly as the Ischian queen moved along the plane of her neck. 

"Is that what you think?" She breathed, heart thrumming in her chest at the light touches being inflicted. She stepped back from the embrace, so that there was that breath of air between them once more. She was doing this her way. "Why Krone, I thought you knew me better than that." She stepped back in, pursuing the dark satin of the other woman's mouth, parting her lips with her questing tongue. 

Breathing stopped as she plundered Krone's mouth with her own. She pressed forward, driving her companion back in slow, shaky steps before moving her mouth from lips, to cheek, to jaw, placing a sharp bite at the junction of her throat before kissing and sucking the sting away. They were past the point of returning now. Her body ached to be touched. The heat was building to the point where she thought she might combust if she wasn't given some relief. "Fuck me, bitch... make me scream. You want to know what I taste like, I can see it." She breathed, biting the soft skin of her crest hard enough to make sure she'd feel it tomorrow. 

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-21-2018, 09:03 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-21-2018, 11:07 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 03-24-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 03-24-2018, 01:41 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Sabra - 04-08-2018, 12:18 AM
    RE: I Woke Up Like This - Krone - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:28 PM