• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Living On the Edge; Breckin
    "I suppose in a manner of speaking I am."

Breckin regards the other woman carefully; she may have been brave  enough to be the one to initiate conversation yet she remains cautious.  She may be curious about the inhabitants of Beqanna but she is not dim witted.  The magics in these lands are still strange to her and so she remains reserved with new acquaintances until she can say without a doubt that they are without ill intentions.  And so she remains several paces away from the other mare for now; watching her steadily, but not unkindly.

Internally she wonders if she may have crossed a boundary at some point in her endeavor to seek out the white woman.  Subconsciously her weight shifts slightly to rest a back hoof on the toe as her head drops slightly lower to the ground. If she had crossed into another territory unwelcomed she may as well not look so rigid and anxious--they may interpret that the wrong way.  Although Breckin could only scent the girl near her, who was to say there wasn't someone else camoflouged nearby?

When a moment passes and she is satisfied that no one is going to rush her, she returns the other woman's smile with a small one of her own.

"I am Breckin.  Am I no longer in Nerine?"

@[Ilma]

OOC:  I'm sorry, it's not my best. I attempted this on my phone sitting in the car.

Messages In This Thread
    Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-17-2018, 10:00 AM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 03-18-2018, 08:55 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-19-2018, 03:24 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 03-25-2018, 09:14 AM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-25-2018, 11:26 AM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 03-27-2018, 02:58 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 03-29-2018, 02:46 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 04-05-2018, 02:30 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 04-05-2018, 02:45 PM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Breckin - 04-11-2018, 11:15 AM
    RE: Living On the Edge; Breckin - by Ilma - 04-14-2018, 08:51 AM