• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Out with the golden we sew // Rapt
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    His eyes glow with an undeserved innocence - they have witness monsters and chaos, nightmares and pain - as my request tumultuously arrives. Were my pain less, I would be angry with him, trying to make him understand - but as the pains of birth wash over me, there is no room for anger: only desperation.

Just tell me what I need to do.

"I love you, Rapt."

Before he can reply, we are spiraling through the portal from wakefulness to sleep - except that I do not allow the easy transition of regular sleep, instead tearing us from one realm to another in such a way that leaves both of us winded and sick to our stomachs. Tears still roll down the length of my face as my eyes blink open to see what's around us - but for once, nothing has changed. We stand exactly where we had; not a blade of grass out of place.

"Lie down," I say, gritting my teeth, and he does. Droplets of sweat discolour my mottled figure, falling gently as contraction after contraction cause my frame to convulse. It won't be long now - I don't have much time.

Closing my eyes, I focus my energy on the foal inside of me, and then on Rapt's poor, ill-equipped body. I cannot hear his reaction as his anatomy begins to change - a sensation that I can only imagine as wrong - and by the time I am dreaming that our child lies in his womb and not mine, it's too late for me to heed any of his words anyhow.
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[rapt]

So option a) Rapt gives birth to the baby in dreamland and they all wake up or b) they wake up and give birth in real life. Either way Rapt will be stuck a mare for this thread, and anything that happens in dreamland i.e pain/damage will transfer to real life. Smile
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by Kagerus - 03-17-2018, 10:25 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 03-18-2018, 02:03 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 03-30-2018, 04:09 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by Kagerus - 03-31-2018, 12:00 AM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 04-01-2018, 04:45 PM
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Rapt - by rapt - 04-02-2018, 08:23 PM