• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

OOC March Activity Check
    Quick Check!
    This will be for the April board update, please let me know who is here and if they would like to be Gaurd/Diplomat/Resident 

Make sure to include spring babies <3
    Solghostdoll2

Ilma - diplomat I guess?
    Tähti - resident
    Kagerus is here under whichever position we decide - I'm pming you now!!
    Kavi is a resident <3
    Khaedrik is here! He would probably fit better in as a guard.
    Insignificance is a resident Big Grin
    Board is updated, Including promotions Wink

A few quick updates:
    1) keep any steals from Nerine or Tephra six months (or less)
    2) Solace will be looking for one or two horses to accompany her on a diplomatic visit to Loess soon (after alliance) if anyone is interested in going with.
    3) awesome job on recruiting attempts!
    4) Nerine has asked for a one-year foal exchange (see url below) If someone would like to volunteer for this let me know (here or PM). Solace isn't going to force anyone to give up their foal, but it could be a good experience. If there are no volunteers Solace will send her own kid next year, so no pressure if you aren't interested.  

http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18301
    Solghostdoll2

Tähti might go. She would probably do well in Nerine, but Ilma will think her too young to leave right now. Is it an option to exchange yearlings instead? Seems more logical to me, nobody in their right mind wants to let go of a newborn foal (I think?). And a yearling would probably benefit more from the different education.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    My bad! I shouldn't have said -foal- exchange. Solace told Hestia that the earliest would be weanlings, which would put the exchange closer to winter. So Tähti could have the whole summer and most of the winter to grow up with her ma Smile

I would only be one BQ year (so two RL months) and they would be expected to return after that time (but not required) so it's not a permanent thing if you don't want it to be.

But you have time to think about it... OOC I don't want to make you do anything with a character you don't think would be fun - so no pressure. Solace won't hold it against Ilma either if she chooses to keep her daughter with her!
    Solghostdoll2

Heh. I’m a bit undecided but I think at 8-or-so months old Tähti would like to go, with or without mom’s permission xD.
    It fits her personality, it’s just that it’s Ilma’s first baby so she would need some convincing herself. Could Solace arrange a meeting between Ilma and the mother of the foal who’d they recieve in return? Perhaps that would help.

Tldr; Tähti will want to go, Ilma would like to keep her. Teenage daughter drama huh, lol.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    The actual negotiation thread isn't 100% done, but I'm sure we could work that in and Solace/Illma/Tahti could meet with the other "exchange student"

In a few weeks when winter rolls around I will PM you and see how you are feeling about the whole thing then Smile
    Solghostdoll2