• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace}

Solace

Every season brought new faces, and Solace like to think the best of each of them. But rarely did the young queen fully give into this fancy, it was her duty to remain on her guard. 

Not that many would know it by her expression.Welcome, was one of her most frequently used words (if you bothered to count them up) and she could say it with grace and sincerity. Practice makes perfect after all. 

So as the grulla stallion lavishes compliments upon her beautiful kingdom, she thinks they are well deserved and the smile which parts her pale lips has true enjoyment in it. 

"Well, Pilgrim, you have accomplished your goal - but I hope that doesn't mean you're leaving quite yet, you have only seen so much." Her tone dances between friendly and teasing - but it would be a stretch to call it flirty. She keeps an air of formality around her, and space between them. His dark eyes have a cunning to them, and she has not yet decided if it is admirable or dangerous. 

"I'm Solace, the caretaker here. May I ask your name?" 

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 03-20-2018, 07:54 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Solace - 03-21-2018, 04:26 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 03-23-2018, 08:00 AM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Solace - 03-29-2018, 10:15 AM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 04-05-2018, 10:40 AM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Solace - 04-11-2018, 05:52 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 04-16-2018, 08:07 PM