• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace}

Solace

His interest visibly increases and she does nothing to suppress her warm smile. "A tour, of course." But she turns before he can cozy up anymore, having little doubt that he will follow. 

"Lake or Ocean?" Solace asks as she begins to pick her way down the craggy slope, allowing enough space for his to walk alongside her if he chooses to. There is a pause while she waits for his response, and then she is onto another question. "So, where was it that you were living before you decided to come see us?" She asks with polite interest, the young queen was always interested in updates from the world beyond Hyaline.

As they speak she is heading towards a valley at the base of two stately mountains, a pass which will take them either to the peaceful lakeshore or the crashing waves of the beach. Each of her small, hard hooves is placed with trained precision between the rocks and plants which dot their path, allowing her to move with a fluidity that was only usually seen from the residents of the mountain kingdom.

She begins to trot as the slope grows steeper, choosing to keep her wings tight against her topline. When they reach the valley where the bases of the two mountains meet, she halts. The wind is intense between the walls of the pass, and the wind rips her tri-colored mane in a tangle around her face before she decides which path to follow. 

caretaker of hyaline

Solace clutches her pearls with a gasp "He called me robotic?!'
    @[Arithmetic] Tongue
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 03-20-2018, 07:54 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Solace - 03-21-2018, 04:26 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 03-23-2018, 08:00 AM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Solace - 03-29-2018, 10:15 AM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 04-05-2018, 10:40 AM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Solace - 04-11-2018, 05:52 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse || {Solace} - by Arithmetic - 04-16-2018, 08:07 PM