• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Image Studios
    Hiya,

I was wondering, are there still studios out there that make the photomaip images for the games? I've been out of this world for about 10 years now, and I would love to get back into the image making side of things as well as the RPing.

Would be interested to know if anyone was old enough on here to remember NSHC studio as well.
    GIMP is ~basically~ photoshop
    and it's free to download Smile

also "postimages.org" is a good place to upload instead of Photobucket
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Thanks for the postimages link.

I didn't mean software for the photo editing, I have full Adobe CC access from work.

About 10 years ago there were websites where people could go who couldn't make their own images for their characters to request for them to be made by people with the skills. I used to work in a couple of these making pictures for people. I was wondering if there were any of those websites still about.
    I don't know of any, but popping in to say I remember NSHC and even worked there briefly (and was Bad). We do have an HTML/image request board if you want to try your luck there!
    Wow! Someone else who worked there! I was fakethislife there for a good few years XD I still talk to Ceara, we're still friends.