• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Too Good At Goodbyes || Any
    Lamb knew the longing in the woman's eyes before she even knew her name. She knew the pain that disappointment brought on, that loss brought on. It is in the warm hues of the painted mare's eyes that Lavendel finds herself and so she approaches quietly, the soft fall of her hooves mixing eagerly with the sounds of midday. Her pale eyes only roamed over the mare once, catching the splotches of purple only quickly. It brought a homliness to the stranger, and it made the woman smile.

"Hello,"
    She offers quietly, coming to a stop not far from where the woman was gazing. It was a path well worn into the field, the quiet 'hello' an often used line she hoped wouldnt make the silver tailed woman bored. Lamb had never been good at this.

"I am Lamb, you are?"
    She didnt use that name anymore. What was she doing? No. It was okay. She spoke it for a reason, she wanted the woman to like her. She wanted to be her friend and to have a friend she could be close to. By the looks of the spotted woman, she was sure this could work.

"Perhaps you wouldnt mind if I joined you today?" Her voice is tinged with a musical tone, the light in her eyes sparkling with opportunities.

(( This rambles im so sorry D: ))
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    Too Good At Goodbyes || Any - by Mosrael - 03-21-2018, 04:14 PM
    RE: Too Good At Goodbyes || Any - by Lavendel - 03-21-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Too Good At Goodbyes || Any - by Kagerus - 03-22-2018, 01:04 AM
    RE: Too Good At Goodbyes || Any - by Mosrael - 03-23-2018, 11:39 AM
    RE: Too Good At Goodbyes || Any - by Ilma - 03-23-2018, 04:40 PM