• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Only one way to get better
    Stealing one from one Kingdom- just one visit- friendly steal

My Dear,

You are so funny, ironic isn’t it? I thought it was clear where I said to meet me? You went to the pond, but I said meet me at the sea. I know that it will be a long time until we can meet again, but do not worry, I will comfort you. I wish I could be immortal like you, I would never let you feel pain again. I will always love you, just me and you, that is all we need, no children like everyone else. Please lets meet again soon, this time we will meet at the pond like you went last time, make sure you don’t mix them up! Don’t wear that puffy coat, I really like your natural beauty, the gentle brown mixed with the vibrant white. See you soon!

Sincerely,
    Abbie Cornish
    Blocking Kagerus form Hyaline

Abbie Cornish played Agent Katherine Cowles in a move name Solace

"but do not worry, I will comfort you" 
     Solace = Comfort 

"a thing that is clear and translucent like glass, especially a smooth sea or a clear sky" is  the literal meaning of Hyaline according to google

"I thought it was clear"  = Hyaline

And then I believe the "pond & sea" references are clues to Hyaline too

"I wish I could be immortal like you, I would never let you feel pain again. I will always love you, just me and you, that is all we need, no children like everyone else" - Kagerus is Immortal until she has a child

"the gentle brown mixed with the vibrant white" 
     Kagerus is a Bay overo
    Solghostdoll2

You is good ^^ you got it:p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@[Nicole] Saw you posted this in steals to be judged, but since they guessed it, there's nothing to judge. You don't need to post these there. Smile
    Please tag in replies