• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As Promised- [Maiven, Any]
    Perhaps he had intruded on a private moment, but it is too late to turn back now. It seems that the pair is a father and daughter, if he had to guess.  "Greetings Durotan and Maiven! Ischia has been my home almost two years now. It's a good place, a thousand things to explore and discover. I was never bored here when I was younger." He smiled towards where the little female had been standing. 

It was true. Even without sight, he had spent countless hours poking around Ischia and her daughter islands, bothering parrots and splashing through waterfalls. It was a good place for a child. A thought occurred to him. "They're a bit older now, a year or so. But you might enjoy playing with the Keeper's children. She has twins, a boy and a girl. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a new playmate." He suggested mildly. It could be lonely when you were the only child around. And Krone probably wouldn't mind the twins making a new friend. He turned his head towards Durotan, hoping his suggestion hadn't been out of place. 

@[Durotan] @[Maiven]

Messages In This Thread
    As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Durotan - 03-22-2018, 08:18 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Hod - 03-23-2018, 10:05 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Andromeda - 03-26-2018, 08:50 AM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Durotan - 03-26-2018, 06:28 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Hod - 03-27-2018, 11:17 AM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Maiven - 03-28-2018, 02:23 PM
    RE: As Promised- [Maiven, Any] - by Durotan - 03-31-2018, 08:16 PM