• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I like your style
    Two horses from one kingdom for a 6-month (one real-life month) friendly visit to Hyaline!
    Riddle:

Your blue eyes touch my red sweater, my moody baby, and somehow we find rest, together, on the western front. I don't know what I would have done had I not found you, my sweet cicer. I would risk listeria for you, I would kill 25,836 men for you if it was asked of me. HA! James A. Gray cant keep us apart! That french peasant! He and Shali are undignified fools without any fine tea. 

STOP STOP STOP.

Don't say you will leave me... don't say I'm obsessive - just because I beat my fists against the ground until they turned black and blue last time you left doesn't mean a thing.
    Oooh boy, I hate to do this Sorry, hold that thought... I just need a quick pee. 

brb
    Solghostdoll2

Ok, lets see if i did the right...

Your blue eyes touch my red sweater, (blue + red = purple, lavender) my moody baby (Maurice Moody is they mayor of Sylva, NC.), and somehow we find rest (lavender tea is relaxing and helps you rest), together, on the western front (Lavendel is Lavender in German... Western front included Germany)

I don't know what I would have done had I not found you, my sweet cicer (Cicer is a genus of the legume family... The chickpea is Cicer arietinum, Hummus is made from chickpeas. Sabra is a well-known brand of Hummus)

I would risk listeria for you (two times over the last few years Sabra has famously recalled their hummus because Listeria was found in their packaging plants.) I would kill 25,836 men for you if it was asked of me. (25836 is Jesper's ID number) HA! James A. Gray (he is the owner of The Sylva Herald, as can be seen on their Wikipedia page) cant keep us apart! That french peasant! 

He and Shali (Shali is the first name of Sabra Hummus' CEO) are undignified fools without any fine tea. (Jesper is JESTER without a T ...  A jester is a court fool. So "a Fool without a T + a P" = JESPER...The add a 'P' clue comes later...)

STOP STOP STOP.

Don't say you will leave me... don't say I'm obsessive - just because I beat my fists against the ground until they turned black and blue (jesper is black with blue eyes) last time you left doesn't mean a thing.
    Oooh boy, I hate to do this Sorry, hold that thought... I just need a quick pee (the needed 'P' to make jesTer jesPer) 

Solace thought you two would like a free vacation to Hyaline Wink
    attempting to steal Lavendel and Jesper from Sylva 

I just realized Jesper's ID is actually 25936 (not 25836!) D:
    So I'm sure that clue won't count.
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Unsuccessful

The database clue for Jesper doesn't work because it's not to accepted info. From the rules: "Clues can be information found in the member database directly about a horse (color/pattern, breed, physical defects and expressed traits)". Some of the logic in the other ones is also a bit of a stretch for people to figure out (i.e. "and somehow we find rest (lavender tea is relaxing and helps you rest)", and "together, on the western front (Lavendel is Lavender in German... Western front included Germany)")
    Thanks for the explanation! Smile
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight