• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BQ year...
    Is the current BQ year we are in listed anywhere?  I'm assuming, that according to the calendar, the year starts over on the first day of winter and the COTY I assume is of last year...? So does that mean we are currently in BQ year 196?

*I'm deciding to update my ponies profiles with the BQ year they were born and not RL year since that's not helpful at all XD*
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Yup, that’s correct! The current year isn’t listed anywhere but COTY is for the previous year, so you can just add a year to that to figure it out.
    Corresponding question for old ponies: What RL month/year did we change from 1 month=1 year to 2 month=1 year?
    @[devin] September 2016. I definitely had to check that, haha
    Thanks dear I can never quite figure it out by myself <3