• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shoot out the lights. [Durotan]
    Durotan
    She seems almost startled at his presence, but she quickly composed herself and offered a greeting. She admits she did not realize he was there, which explains the moment of startle. She moves on to answer his question, she was not a member of Ischia. In fact the mare was still deciding on what kingdom she should reside in permanently.

ahhh, I see. He says with a smile I did not mean to startle you, I hope that you will decide to stay in Ischia. He scans the horizon for a few moments, watching the water splash up onto the shore. His head moves to glance at the bright green trees, he could hear the birds singing together at the top of the trees. I am new here so I can not talk about all the great things it has to offer, but I enjoy it so far.

A gentle breeze brushes against him, it gently lifts his mane off his neck, setting it back in place once again. The mare introduces herself as Breckin, he repeats her name in his head a few times before catching she asked who he was. He dips his head Please excuse my lack of manners, My name is Durotan. It is nice to meet you Breckin. He gazes over the spotted mare curious to her own thoughts on Ischia How many other kingdoms have you visited? he asks, was she leaving because Ischia did not make the cut?

Don't Let Go

@[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 03-27-2018, 05:25 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Durotan - 03-27-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 03-28-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Durotan - 03-28-2018, 07:10 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 04-02-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:39 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 04-11-2018, 01:24 PM