• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden
    It was the most natural thing, the way they moved together. Teeth secured within the waving tendrils of her mane, the pale stallion let the sea dictate his pace at first, his hips rolling back and forth in time with the the current. The heat of her was a dramatic counterpoint to the chill of the water. Her voice vibrated strangely to him, otherworldly vocalizations that heightened his need. 

He had missed her, and spent his days predominately alone. Occasionally Krone had visited him. While he'd enjoyed the visits, and for a moment he wondered if there might have been more, he'd found that their relationship was based in friendship more than anything else. Any how, island rumor held it that the ex queen was rather happily involved with another. He was glad for her. The pegasus mare had been damaged and lonely and it seemed she'd finally found her happiness. Now he had been given back a chance at his. 

She felt so damn good beneath him, so absolutely perfect. Fine scales coated her form, the source of that slick sensation on his skin. Letting go of her mane, his teeth dragged lightly down her neck and shoulder. The motion of his hips slowed as his teeth and tongue massaged the toned muscles where the neck met the shoulder. Without warning, he bit down almost hard enough to break skin. Simultaneously his body drove deeply into hers, with speed to match his racing heartbeat. A fizz of bubbles forced from his shuttered nose as a moan of ecstasy fought it's way through the water. The sea-wolf's furious pace suddenly halted as every muscle tightened at once. Stars exploded and reformed in his mind, the world shrank until it held just the two of them. 

Vaguely, he became aware that the lightheadedness was not just pleasure related. He'd used up more oxygen in these few minutes than he usually did in his submarine forays. He'd need to surface soon, but the bliss in his mind begged him to linger. A moment more under the waves, just the two of them. Kissing the space where his teeth had so recently been, he let his body drift a short distance away. 

@[Nyxa]

Nyxa

She was ready for this.

Her body told her as much, if her head thought differently. Fear was nothing, nothing compared to the sensation of Hod knowing her, completely. The jaded purple of her eyes is hidden beneath closed lids; Nyxa breaths in the ocean and exhales her pleasure as a burst of bubbles. An instant moment of pain hits (“Oh … OH…” She thinks) and then it disappears - she’s grateful for his inbred skill and swiftness - because Hod has effectively taken the only gift she has in this world to give.

The prick of displeasure melts away. In its wake, ecstasy washes through her. The Nereid is only briefly aware of her companion’s struggle, especially when he’s transported her far beyond this world or the next. There’s nothing but the silence of the water surrounding them, the rush of emotion between them, and the satisfying feeling of Hod in her.

Like all good things, this one too comes abruptly to an end.

Nyxa’s eyes are still closed when her mate kisses her. He releases and she, in turn, drifts aimlessly too. She feels numb - free of earth or sky or sea. “Forget kissing,” She murmurs in a hollow echo, “I’ll take more of that.”

Her ensuing laughter is pure, light; the newly-made woman blinks open starry eyes to find her better half and when she sees him, body suspended above her, the laughter only grows. With her power, she forms a gentle current and carries them both effortlessly back to shore. No sense in swimming when they were both exhausted. Nyxa hardly even tries to drag herself upshore as the waves break against Ischian sand, spitting them both back onto land. She merely drags herself a few feet and collapses, choosing at first to say nothing - there was nothing to be said that could sum up their reunion.

Eventually, though, she finds the semblance of something. “I was made for you.” The sea-nymph murmurs, head rising to watch Hod draw nearer to her. “You’re my life now.”

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod]
    Effervescent laughter bubbles through the water to his ears, sounding like summer sunshine and waterfalls. The words are distorted, but the gist is easily understood. This first foray into romance had been quick, but it would certainly not be the last time. The water spins them, unlike any current he'd experienced thus far. In the back of his mind it registered that the flow was an unnatural one, the liquid manipulated by the talents of his sweetheart. With a strangely involuntary speed, she had returned them to shore.

Breaking the surface, a spray of fine mist expirated from flared nostrils. The return of air to his system cleared the stallion's head enough that he could stumble to the place he'd heard Nyxa lay down. Dropping down behind her prone figure, his body fitted against hers like the second half of a shell. The thin bright glow of the tide whispered across his sight, a sign of the fallen darkness. Breathing in harmony, the night air slowly drying saltwater from their coats, Hod contentedly began detangling the lengths of the sea nymph's forelock. 

After a while, she speaks softly, saying things he's known since they'd met. Kissing her forehead (he couldn't stop kissing her), the grey man smiled into the night. They fit even better now than they had when they'd been lost children together. "You've been the center of my world since the day we met. You sounded like a frozen forest, and smelled like a river. Which is a compliment!" He added quickly, unsure if that had been clear. A soft laugh rumbled from his chest. How? Just how in the world had he gotten so lucky as to have this incredible mare love him the way she did? She was the light in his darkness, the warmth in his heart. He nuzzled the curve of her neck, feeling the familiar whorl of hair beneath her mane as he did.

What would the future hold for them? He hadn't really bothered to think of the future much over the last year. There hadn't seemed to be much point. But now a world of possibilities opened up before him. Would they stay in Ischia? It was home to them both; perhaps this new regime would welcome creatures of their kind. Or they could wander, seek out other kingdoms. Find a quiet island somewhere out there, far from the politics of the world. He could be a warrior, or something more diplomatic. They could start a family, raise their children to love the sea... It was a bit late to take back their rather literal reunion, but a worry slinked in to bring down his elated state. He didn't know if his flawed vision was something that would carry on if he produced offspring. It was certainly possible, as he'd been born with it... 

"Nyx, how do you feel about foals? About us having them? I loved making love to you. It was amazing, and I want to continue doing it. But... foals happen. I think you'll make a fantastic mother, but only if that's what you want. If it will make you happy." They'd only just reunited. Perhaps it was too heavy a topic for the night, but things had just moved so quickly that it didn't seem wrong. Quietly, he realized that he did in fact want a child. One with Nyxa's spunk and sense of adventure. A born swimmer, with a laugh like the sun. Laying back in the sand, he dozed with the dream-child floating through his thoughts. Suddenly, life was wonderful again. 

@[Nyxa]

Nyxa

He supports her. Hod always had, and he always would. The comforting shape of his body cradling hers is almost more familiar and more welcome than the embrace of the sea itself. He is like water to her; ever-changing and unstoppable. The force of his feeling alone is enough to satiate her for this lifetime and plenty others, but she can’t deny how wonderful it feels to have him unknotting the tangle of her hair once more. (“Just like old times,“ She thinks at first, and then, “better than old times.”)

“And you were so eager! I remember being fascinated by your face, your eyes …” She moans wistfully, losing the ability to speak when Hod’s lips find her favorite place. “You saw me without seeing.”

For a moment they both rest in peaceful silence. From afar the ocean sings her lonely tune, all around them the hush of a world asleep. From this perspective they seem truly alone out here, and Nyxa is content to forget the rest of Beqanna’s creatures. Her wishes and hopes for their future spin themselves out into gossamer daydreams; she feels close to sleep when at last, Hod speaks up again.

“You mean that’s where foals come from?” She teases, “all this time I never knew …” the pale woman laughs, rubbing the curve of her proud cheek against his broad, welcoming neck. “Yes, I want foals Hod. Lots of them, if you can stomach it.” She smiles into the darkness, knowing that he’ll feel the expression against his own skin. Nyx herself had been privy to a large, united family unit and now that time had finally turned itself on her, she felt it only right to continue such a legacy.

“Perhaps if we’re lucky, and if we practice a bit, we’ll see one sooner than we think.” The seamare whispers as her mate reclines away from her. She wonders, briefly, if it had been the turn of season and the apex of her body’s ripeness that had drawn her back to shore - back to Hod, but as she turns a loving eye in his direction for reassurance, she knows it to be so much more.

“Everything else can wait, at least for a bit. I just got you back; I want all of you, for right now.” Nyxa wishes aloud, even though her desire-made-flesh is soundly dosing against the banks of fine grain sand. She’ll join him shortly, but for a second longer she just stares, and thanks the heavens for bringing them back together again.

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod]