• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i had all and then most of you - anyone
    Spring is well and truly sprung, as evidenced by the new growth of the trees surrounding her. Young squirrels chased each other up and down thick trunks while baby birds in the canopy experimented with new wings. In the thinner parts of the wood, a lush carpet of bluebells had spread, contrasting beautifully with the perpetual gold of the canopy. 

She loved the bluebells. They were the sure sign of spring, warmer weather, and the new year. On a whim she had interwoven several long stems of the flower into her mane and tail. Her fiery tresses mimicked the foliage so unique to the kingdom, and now she had the flowers to match as well! It was silly and girlish, but what did that matter? She would enjoy the blooms while they lasted. Watching the kingdom change with the seasons made for interesting walks. 

It had been a while since anyone new had made their way to Sylva. Privately, that worried her, so it was with enthusiasm she noticed the flash of blue through the trees as her path brought her to the eastern edge of her realm. The mists of the Taiga did not frequently make it so close to the autumnal land, though they were trying this morning. The air here was cooler that it had been inn previous weeks, almost making the fey queen miss her heavy winters cloak. A breath of wind brought a swirl of mist closer as the stranger came into view. In a shower of leaves he appeared, a tapestry of blues and whites.  

One leaf did not obey it's fellows. Instead it hovered in the air before him like it was held on a thread. He was focused on this, and had not yet noticed her observing him. A soft cough, in the hopes of not startling him. Not soft enough, though. He startled anyway, the leaf tumbling back to earth as he looked toward her. "I apologize, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Sabra, i rule here. What brings you to Sylva?" She asked, curious about the origins of the darkly tinted roan. 

@[Merrik]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i had all and then most of you - anyone - by Sabra - 03-29-2018, 12:08 PM