• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kagerus
    Out with the golden we sew, and the lower past that crawls.
    Now, to the doorway you run, to the girl that's not lost.
    He smiles with the same abandon that lead him to frolic through the lake, a kind of angelic expression that looks sinfully good on his mottled lips. And those eyes - my gut twists at the fight of their cerulean depths, and I cannot decipher whether the reaction is one of girly romance or of pure disgust. I decide that it's a mix of both - a kind of lust that's borne only from trauma, that exists not to please but instead to transport from reality to... elsewhere.

(Are your dreams not enough for you, Kagerus?)
    Haven't you heard of more is better. Go to hell.

"A lover," I reply smokily, the implication being that Rapt is not the only one - and my mind's eye travels to Solace, to this man's sister, to how she held me that night... Pushing the thoughts away, I refocus my gaze to catch Svedka's reaction to this blunt allowance. My eyes catch on the feather just behind his ears, and for a moment I wonder at how it would feel between my teeth, against my skin - thoughts of that same elsewhere that my delusional mind so desperately craves.

My hairs rise from my skin as he steps closer to me, both from his drawling words and the way he seems to reach for me; my ears tilt back, lips parting in a barely audible exhale of sensual, bated breath. "If you remember me so well, then perhaps you should touch me like it." I look up at him from below my lashes, tingling, wondering why I am doing this - why I am baiting him so - why I am still alive.

If the gods had wanted me dead, they would have made it happen. Now, my sins are on them - I tried to die. But now? Now, I live without inhibition, for the point of life has been lost to my blind eyes.

"Why do you care, Svedka?" Comes my answer to his final insinuation, my voice low and drawn out. He is closer now even than before, that fucking smile still goading me on with its unwarranted beauty, that laugh reverberating not only through his bones but through mine too. My breathing is syncopated, uneven. I know he can hear it. "Did you have another activity in mind?"
    Kagerus
    sweet nothing

@[Svedka] ... :|
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kagerus - by Svedka - 03-29-2018, 05:10 PM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Kagerus - 03-29-2018, 05:54 PM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Svedka - 03-29-2018, 06:24 PM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Kagerus - 03-31-2018, 12:21 AM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Svedka - 04-04-2018, 04:27 PM
    RE: be my escape || kagerus - by Kagerus - 04-10-2018, 05:59 PM