• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Twinkle, Twinkle; Any
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    it doesnt take long for Lullaby to realize she's within the company of another, as a giggle reaches her violet lobes, her gaze turning towards an obsedian filly before her fitted with inky feathered wings. The black girl humors off of her apolgy, Lullaby doesnt take any mind to it, "I know." She blurts, in her usual fashion unaware how to control the volume of her voice, perhaps it was something she had leanred from Faf, after all the Freaking Awesome Fairy can be quite loud at times. "My mothers say we should respect every creature of Beqanna no matter how small. After all they placed them here for a reason." Her tone lowers, and becomes much more reasonable, as her  gaze meets the shallow pond once more, she watches as the fish settle amonsgt themselves, more relaxed in a less "splashy" enviorment. She thinks that maybe her apolgy had soothed them, but she knows better, that not all species can communicate with others.

Her attention returns to the black girl before, just as the girl questions her. She ponders for a moment, she'd like to think she was born from the dust of Beqanna, or crafted by her mothers, the fairies themselves, but she knows the horrible truth, and in fact, she had embraced it. Faf had told her, that a young misguided vibrant colored mare had abandoned her in the den, She was gorgeous her legs obréing from pink to turquoise, to purple. Still to this day, Lullaby can't understand why she can't remember such a beautiful face. 

"I guess I got it from my birth-mom. I've never met her, and I assume I never will." She speaks honestly, the topic isn't as sensitive as it had been before for the purple girl. Rather it was quite relieving, if her birth-mom hadn't abandoned her she would never have known the fairies.

Her gaze lifts, hoping to change the subject quickly she bounced back, "Where did you get your wings?" A smile formed on her lips, as she stared curiously the feathered appendages. "What does flying feel like?" She questions again, curious about her new friend's gift of flight.
    Lullaby

@[Tähti]
    [Image: Lena.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 11:45 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 03-30-2018, 12:04 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-02-2018, 01:15 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-07-2018, 09:47 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-13-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-16-2018, 09:41 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-21-2018, 10:39 AM