• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Twinkle, Twinkle; Any
    Tähti

The black filly tilted her head at the explanation, not bothered or perhaps even unaware of the loud tone being out of place. She had not looked at it that way before. ”But... does that mean we should not swim? Fish are quick to go be scared by my shadow.” she mused. How about drinking the water where the fish lived? Was that a problem? She made a face. She did not want to go home and tell everybody not to swim. ”Our lake is really big, maybe you can come swim there? I haven’t seen much fishes there. Maybe there’s more space in the lake than the pond?” She’d started to lose herself in her thoughts more than she was talking to the other girl, but then she remembered.

Ruffling the wings, she smiled sheepishly. ”My Momma has them too. But I haven’t flown much! It’s pretty tiring. Momma is gonna teach me soon! But... much like running, without your feet touhcing the ground?” she tried to explain. After a moment of thought on the previous subject, she continued. ”And no critters to scare!” she’s happy to add. Flying was better than swimming anyway.

we are Stars, wrapped in skin
    the Light you are searching
    has always been Within
    ©HTML Tiny

Messages In This Thread
    Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 11:45 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 03-30-2018, 12:04 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-02-2018, 01:15 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-07-2018, 09:47 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-13-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-16-2018, 09:41 PM