• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Twinkle, Twinkle; Any
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    Lullaby becomes flustered, and perhaps bewildred by the next question that sufaces in the conversation. Her violet head shakes, in confusion as she thinks this over, trying to wrap her head around the idea. Fish are afriad of horses, and pratically anything that causes that interrupts the serentiy of the water's surface. But we, horses naturally love to swim as a past time, even Lullaby finds herself wading in the small streams of the den every so often. Her mind whirls in confusion, puzzled, and head hurting form all of that thinking the purple girl concludes in a not so sure tone, "I don't know. I guess everything in moderation?" She asks, head tilted in a hope of agreement beteween them both. She'd hate to butt heads with her new friend, after all they had just met. "Ooh that sounds fun! I've never swam in a lake before, they're huge right?" Lullaby exclaims excitedly, she had never been in a lake, nor seen one with her own two eyes. She'd heard the tales alright, the fairies never ceased to stop filling the little inquisitve girl with loads of information about every natural landmark in Beqanna.

"That's exciting!" She smiles as her friend elaborates about her wings, a trait she shared with her mother. Her gaze remained fixed upon her friend's feathery plumage at her sides, curious isn't it? How two small little limbs can lift one off the ground, but it seems it may be a lot harder than it looks.

She wants to grab her friend's attention perhaps throw a twist of a game into their conversation, but Lullaby doesn't know what her name is. How silly of her not ask! "I'm Lullaby by the way, what's your name?" She asks in a gleeful tone, hopping side to side playfully.
    Lullaby

@[Tähti]
    Sorry for the wait Smile
    [Image: Lena.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 11:45 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 03-30-2018, 12:04 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 03-30-2018, 01:20 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-02-2018, 01:15 PM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-07-2018, 09:47 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Tähti - 04-13-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Twinkle, Twinkle; Any - by Lullaby - 04-16-2018, 09:41 PM