• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Any]
    One might think Jesper is crazy for inviting a complete stranger to touch him in this utterly vulnerable position. He thought, why on earth not? It would be the first time a woman willing made contact. What did he have to lose? Either, the itch would still be there or, it wouldn’t. Light blue gaze watches the grulla mare until she steps forward. Tufted lobes flick back to face rump as he feels her warm breath upon his spine. Taut hide twitches once when her plush upper lip merges into his pelt; however, he soon felt it.

Long-lashed eyelids close gently over glossy pools and, own labrums stretch outwards to return the favor to the invisible equine in front of him. A groan escapes vocal chords, too, as she works her lips back-and-forth. Just like that, the itch melts away and, a warmth sinks in. Lids flutter open as she pulls back and, Jesper catches her silky voice. He listens patiently until dame releases her name. He finds his voice and, speaks in an easy, tone. “Why yes, I do call Sylva home. It is such a tranquil land. What gave me away?”

Poll shakes and tosses tangled web of mane and forelock about before front limbs stretch out before him. Weight rocks onto haunches as Jesper pushes himself into a sitting position by pulling front hooves under his breast. Croup soon rises to wither-height as ebony stallion hauls himself onto all quad limbs. Light blue gaze shifts to meet slate blue orbs of the femme as steed speaks up once again. “So, Miss Starlin… thank you for getting that.” Hock-kisser flicks up over back to lightly brush across the location of now relieved itch. “You may call me Jesper. I detect the hint of salt mingled with your perfume so, you must hail from a coastal land. I have visited Ischia and Loess and, yet, yours is still unfamiliar. Where did you travel from today, Starlin?”

@[Starlin]

Messages In This Thread
    best have your wits about you [Any] - by Jesper - 03-30-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: best have your wits about you [Any] - by Jesper - 03-31-2018, 06:34 PM