• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Any]
    Though she had already tried to force herself to release the tension in her shoulders and topline, it’s not until she watches a smile grow across the plane of his face that the spotted woman visibly relaxes also.  There had been a brief passing of fear that perhaps the pair had not wanted any interruptions and would be all but pleased to have to deal with a fumbling intruder.  But that fear is gone as quickly as it had appeared, and she finds herself relaxing into a similar stance as the fellow in front of her.

The smile now on her face is mirrored in the tone of her voice, “It is the loveliest of days to explore.  I am happy to her that I am not interrupting.”  Her gaze drifts between the gentleman and the grulla lady who has gone quiet; she does not seem to be in the mood to continue with the conversation they were previously having, so Breckin returns her attention back to the stallion.

Quickly her thoughts sweep across what she had been doing previously before her attention had been drawn to the voices in the meadow.  “Nowhere in particular today, just trying to take in as much of Beqanna possible.  Though I’ve just realized I’ve been doing a lot of travelling between Ischia and Nerine lately however.  Are you familiar with either place sir….?”  Her voice trails off as she realizes she did not catch his name just yet.

@[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    best have your wits about you [Any] - by Jesper - 03-30-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: best have your wits about you [Any] - by Breckin - 04-28-2018, 08:56 PM