• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Any]
    Ebony equine sighs gently as the spotted dame visibly relaxes. Her canvas is unique; one Jesper has never before seen. Aquamarine gaze peers out from under veil of black-and-bronze tresses to meet her chocolate hued irises. Facial features remain soft with gentle smile pulling at dark lips as tufted lobes prick forwards to catch her words. Her tone is sweet, innocent even. Jesper decides he likes her company and, makes a mental note to visit her in the future. He nods his unmarred poll in agreement of her statement. It is indeed a lovely day. She speaks of touring Beqanna and, Jesper begins to feel as though he had not even seen it all yet. I will have to get on that. She names Ischia - which of course is familiar to him - and, Nerine - which he has definitely heard of - though, he cannot claim to know it firsthand.

As the conversation shifts to him, onyx stallion shifts his weight slightly. He maintains a relaxed posture with poll held unimposingly low, lobes alertly pointed at the mare and, rubbery labrums curved softly in a smile. His tone is light and, his voice smooth. "Why yes. Brennen, King of Ischia, is my grandfather. I recently returned home -" It sure felt odd to call the island home when the male still holds such a strong connection to Beqanna's forests; however, even his short amount of time there were beginning to convince him that he belonged alongside his immortal grandsire. Realizing he paused, Jesper quickly finds his words. "I am sorry. I used to call Sylva home and, only just recently, I had to leave. The island is a beautiful escape and, I am beginning to grow quite fond of it. As for Nerine, I have yet to travel to that part of the mainland; however, she is Ischia's sister kingdom so, I imagine I will have reason to visit soon." Jesper catches her voice trailing off as she realizes she did not know how to address him. "You may call me Jesper. Just Jesper, though. I am hardly worthy of a knight's title." His smile widens at his light-hearted joke as he watches to gauge her response.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Breckin]

OOC: I hope it is all right that I went ahead and incorporated some of the current situation into thiis timeline. I can always edit it!

Also, I had to try out devin's gift =)

Messages In This Thread
    best have your wits about you [Any] - by Jesper - 03-30-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: best have your wits about you [Any] - by Jesper - 05-04-2018, 05:13 AM