• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM MEETING
    Lewana

She is late to the meeting, punctuatley was never her strong suite. After all, she does need her daily cat-nap. She stalks forwards, amongst the familiar faces and newfound strangers, her tail flicking inquistively as her gaze danced about meeting these new faces before her. My have they grown in numbers, she thinks silently, a gentle purr erupting form the depths of her throat, as she padded forwards finally finding an empty space to settle down.

The leopon had been dormant for a year, yet still lingered about Nerine. She held no rank, for there was no need to if she was going to slum about by the coastal caves, and eroding cliffs. Without a rank, she had no purpose, which was perfectly fine with her. But when Hestia speaks of this spy tiered rank, who better to be apart of it than her?

She was the perfect concoction of feline, exhibiting both traits of a stealthy and quick thinking lioness, and silent and deceptive leopard. For, in fact, it was as if she was made for this rank. Her eyes light up as she ponders, a sweet smile forming on her inky muzzle as she stands her obsidian rounded lobes flickering at every movement an equine near her creates. 

Her head raises, and her maw releases a ferocious roar, as to grab the attention of the Queen. "Hestia." She states in a greeting dipping her head in respect. "I wish to be apart of this new Rank of elite spies, I am practically built for this rank, look at me." Her azure contracted gaze lifts to Hestia. "I can blend into almost every environment, I am equipped with lights steps, that of a leopard. And the keen senses, and quick reflexes, that of a lioness." She pauses, her gaze drifting across the other faces, as she receives stares, something not common. "I hold no rank currently and am in dire need of a purpose. I am brutally honest and lack a sense of fear. I would be a useful asset not only to you but to the sisterhood."

Baby, this is not wonderland.

Sorry I'm so rusty Smile

Messages In This Thread
    KINGDOM MEETING - by Hestia - 03-30-2018, 01:49 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Scorch - 03-30-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Lewana - 03-30-2018, 05:58 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Porcia - 03-31-2018, 07:42 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Philomena - 04-01-2018, 11:39 AM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Starlin - 04-01-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Djinni - 04-01-2018, 07:14 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Walter - 04-01-2018, 07:17 PM
    RE: KINGDOM MEETING - by Nayl - 04-02-2018, 08:33 AM