• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Tell Me Your Fate-[Hestia, Oblivion]
    Porcia

She has been a member of Nerine for half a year already, her love for the kingdom was overflowing. She trusted the residents with her life, even if she had never met them before. She loved being in Nerine, the scenery, the beach. And of course Hestia, she was like a mother to her, but she kept that to herself. 

She set out to find Hestia today, it had been a bit since she had seen her. In fact, the last time she saw her was the Kingdom meeting, where she found out SHE WAS THE QUEEN. How could Hestia not mention it? How did Porcia not figure it out! She had been back and forth to the forest ever since she met Rome. The spotted stallion she quickly grew fond of, hopeful that he would become a resident of Nerine and she could introduce him to Hestia. But today she remained by by the beach closest to the entrance of Nerine. It had lots of rocks providing cover and secrecy from others. She preferred the others to not listen in on there conversation, intentional or by mistake. She allowed a whinny to escape her maw, hopeful that it would find Hestia.

Tell Me Your Fate

@[Hestia] sorry its short, I hate intro posts