• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time is a fickle thing || any and all
    "Tyrinn," I chirp back, committing the name to memory. "Kinda has a ring to it hey? Trekori and Tyrinn."

My lips tug apart into a smile, weight sinking into my hips as this stranger puts me more and more at ease. His soft words and good looking smile remind me of Andulvar, the black stallion who'd taken it upon himself to "raise" me... Even though I have a perfectly functional father, and, as Tyrinn has picked up on, want exactly the opposite of what Var offered me. Still, the companionship had turned out to be a lot more fun than your regular father-son scenarios; after that little trip with the mushrooms in the forest, and the whole starting a revolution together thing, well, I guess I can get past the fact that he saw me as a kid. I am one I suppose. But I digress.

"Yeah, I'm from around," I offer casually in response once I have learned that he's from here, or at least, sort of anyway. My amethyst eyes snag on the male's handsome grin, and somewhere in my stomach a knot forms; but I push away the butterflies, mind too occupied with the politics at hand to try and decipher the massively fluctuating hormones of teenage hood that lead me to question my sexuality at nearly every turn. For the love of god, I'm interested in him as a brother of Ischia, not as a piece of meat like my brother Nihlus might be.

"Ischia, it's called. It's currently being... renovated, let's say." I squint a little at the wine-coloured stallion, trying to decipher his age; but considering the vast amount of immortals crawling through Beqanna, I decide to soldier on ahead with my line of conversation. "Do you remember anything about the bachelor kingdom, the Tundra? I obviously wasn't around then, but I will be around to see the brotherhood reformed." My eyes twinkle mischievously, one side of my lips quirking up into a characteristic grin.

Little do I know of his connection to that very kingdom; son of one of its most legendary kings, who was brother to Scorch. Yes, Errant - from his place in the afterlife, he must be grinning, for if this weren't fate, I couldn't tell you what was.

@[Tyrinn]

Messages In This Thread
    Time is a fickle thing || any and all - by Tyrinn - 04-02-2018, 03:39 PM
    RE: Time is a fickle thing || any and all - by Trekori - 04-05-2018, 11:28 PM