• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time is a fickle thing || any and all
    He had never known the tundra as his father had -at the thought of him a fond smile crosses his face, soon Papa, soon.- but the mention of it's reincarnation (or what might be) of sorts sparks the crimson stallion's interests. Tyrinn turns his amber gaze to the stallion and shakes his head gently. 

"My father...he told me stories." 
    Tyrinn vocalizes, not yet willing to give up that much. (Not that it was a secret, but it was personal. Treasured.) The information didn't have to be everyones he supposed, not everyone had to know as much about him as Merrik. A brief blooming of pain shoots through his chest and Tyrinn turns his gaze towards the field once more, his eyes shooting rapidly across the figures beyond them. 

"I wasn't around for it either sadly." 
    He is picturing what Errant may have been like when he was alive. Tyrinn had only ever known the ebony stallion as he had been in the after life (he was sure his father with breath couldn't be much different, but the image amused him no less) and his mother?... A soft breath escapes him and the pain is gone, only replaced by fond memories of his foal hood.

"Im interested in hearing how you are going to do this... If you have time to tell me of course." 
    Tyrinn offers, trying to pull himself from his thoughts once more. Curiosity was an interesting thing that could rear its ugly head once in a while, and Tyrinn found it peering out at him from thick lashes at the mention of the Tundra.

Messages In This Thread
    Time is a fickle thing || any and all - by Tyrinn - 04-02-2018, 03:39 PM
    RE: Time is a fickle thing || any and all - by Tyrinn - 04-10-2018, 07:38 PM