• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Desolation comes upon the sky // Hestoni

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

It's his groan that quells the tears which rapidly form in the depths of her emerald green eyes - it's his voice, low and soothing and sexual that made her kisses less desperate but also more desperate. As he hushed her and drags her in closer with a single powerful clench of his muscled neck, she felt the hysteria evaporating and being replaced by something equally as stormy, but far more fun to deal with.

After all, they'd been together every day since he found her in the meadow. They'd died in each others arms; spent their time in the afterlife pressed together, no matter how thinly; and when she'd come back to the living, they'd spoken nearly constantly. So she hadn't missed him in that they haven't spoken - indeed, they knew each other perhaps even more intimately now than when they hadn't been mentally connected. No... She'd missed him. His physical self, a titan, a rock, a comfort to her no matter how terrible life got.

You have no idea how long I've been waiting to feel you beside me again.
    "Fuck me," came the response, faster than perhaps he'd have expected - but then again, he knew her. And by the way he pressed his lips to her skin and smelled so deeply that he could have passed out from the exertion on his lungs, she knew him, too. Her kisses turned to love bites, and the chestnut of his fur became severely ruffled as she moved along him, reaching every inch of skin that she could while pressed against him in such an erotic, teasing, needing way.

"I've missed you so much baby," she said again, her voice low and breathy and perhaps ugly to some, but seductive and beautiful to him. Scorch pulled back and looked her lover in the eyes, saw the flame in their depths just as she felt it between her legs. "What better way to welcome you into the world than with another life, too, right?"

The autumn wind picked up as if to say, that's damn right.

Grinning foxily despite the tears that still wet her cheeks, Scorch threw herself at her husband once more, and to any who might glimpse them, they were a fire: wild and untamed, dangerous, feeding off of one another until everything around them was consumed by the heat of their love. Decades had passed since she felt him kissing her, biting her, pulling her hair - she couldn't wait another moment. Not even another second.

"Gods, I love you," She muttered as she pivoted her hips to face him. "I love you. I fucking love you."

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

@[Hestoni] This is trash but enjoy
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Hestoni - by Scorch - 04-22-2018, 06:36 PM