• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Closeting
    Shocked 
    Spring term is shaping up to be a doozy, A is being ever more a chaotic toddler, and I'm going to be starting to job search in a few weeks. My free time is dwindling. As such, everyone except for Sabra (and to a lesser extent Kwartz) are going in the closet. I just don't have the energy or muse to keep up with anyone else right now. 

If we have an active thread going with one of my other ponies that you'd like to complete, or you'd like a one off with someone, please PM me. 
    Bragi is still available for stud, and I'll pull him out for an IC encounter if you are interested in him. 

Thank you all for being such a supportive and enjoyable community, and for helping me keep my sanity. Rockstars, each and every one of you <3
    Jobsearching sucks /I'm just here to commiserate/