• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me true - Castile
    She wants him to release the creature, to accept it. It’ll overwhelm him one day, she had suggested, but Castile’s fear greatly outweighed his hopefulness. He couldn’t stand idle and let whatever monster lurked inside him to surface and control him. It would mean chaos. It would mean others would get hurt… or worse…

When they parted, it ripped a piece of him, but he forced himself to adapt. It provided an opportunity for his mind to settle and his racing pulse to calm.

But it didn’t stop him from missing her warm touch.

A breath catches in his throat when her scent wraps lustfully around him. How long has it been, he begins to ask himself, but he’s too distracted to construct an answer. Every step is instinctual as he scales the hills to reach her. The brightness of her voice is a beacon in the dark crevices of his mind. ”Sabra,” he murmurs as he consumes the distance separating them. His skin prickles with desire, sated by the moment he reaches to touch the gentle curve of her jaw. ”Welcome to Loess,” he adds with a casual glance back over his shoulder, but what he sees is different from what he knew when he visited Sylva. ”There have been changes in the monarchy though. I do not know the new king and my position has been stripped away…” there is a subtle tone of disappointment. For the past few years, he has honed his fighting abilities to encourage the idea of becoming a general.

But it’s gone.

Nothing is tying him here now.

Is he free?

But he shakes his head to let the musings slip away because Sabra is here and more deserving of his attention. ”How are you?” Is the first thing that comes to mind, already forgetting the changes in himself since they last met.

@[Bruja] @[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-03-2018, 05:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-20-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-20-2018, 02:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-26-2018, 09:50 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-26-2018, 11:00 PM