• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me true - Castile

It seems their fates had taken similar turns since they'd last met. The pied stallion's glance to the surrounding area mirrors the emotions she herself had been battling recently. The light touch on her face is a balm to the chaos, however, and a sigh of contentment exhales from her lips. Suddenly, the world felt approachable again. 

Leaning her head against  the curve of his neck, the pastel mare nodded in understanding. "Loess too? I'm... sort of in the same situation." A delicate hoof kicked at a stone absently as the reality of her situation crept back in. Castile was reassuringly warm and solid beside her, warmer than most horses. His smoky masculine scent surrounded her like an embrace. Sigh... "Sylva has fallen into darkness. I'm no longer queen. Otherwise, I'd be offering you a home. As it is..." a pained attempt at a laugh cracked the air for a moment. Her velvet nose wrinkled in distaste at the cloudy feeling settling over them. That wasn't what she needed right now. 

Castile was a wild soul. And if she had to face things, she was more than a little wild herself. She wanted to rule, not be ruled. But if she couldn't rule, she wasn't sure she had it in her to bow her head to another. She was harbored in Hyaline for now, but it was not her home. Home was gone. Now... perhaps she was more free than she realized. "How am I? I'm a mess, honestly. But... I'm glad I found you. I think I'm less of a mess when I'm around you." It was a soft admission, still cautious. She couldn't resist him, it was true. Physically, she loved the way he fit against her. The flame of his personality was a parallel foil to the cool exterior she tried to present. They could have fun together. "I don't want to think about what's happening, Cas. I want to think about you, and me, and... That's all. For now. I can't think about the future yet. But I hope it has you in it. I really do. I know we don't know each other very well yet, but..." Why was she suddenly nervous and rambling? Her feet had carried her from his side, until the flame haired woman was facing him again. Her forelock clouded her vision. After that word vomit, she wasn't sure she could look him in the eye.  But she wanted, no needed, his touch. Her world was falling apart. If the world would just hold on and let her catch her breath... But that wasn't how the world worked. 

SABRA

I'm Hell on Heels, Say What You Will

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-03-2018, 05:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-20-2018, 11:24 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-20-2018, 02:04 PM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Castile - 04-26-2018, 09:50 AM
    RE: Tell me true - Castile - by Sabra - 04-26-2018, 11:00 PM