• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep My Heart Young [Durotan]
    Love had never been a word in her vocabulary. From a young age she was taught that showing emotion was weak, that having emotions made you weak. Kirin was a shell, an asshole who cared about nothing but his own personal gain (whether that come from conquering other lands, having lots of sex, what have you), and she, for a long time, had used that behavior to avoid falling in Love. Or feeling anything at all.

But the twins changed that, with them she felt love. Kylin changed that, with her she felt compassion. Klaudius changed that, with him she felt hatred and forgiveness. Deathwish changed that, with her she felt lust. With everyone she had encountered, she had begun to feel. Really feel.

But with Durotan it was different. She couldn’t say she loved him, because she hardly knew him. But he made her heart race, made her face hot, made her body tremble, and that had to mean something, right?

When he reveals that he is falling, she can’t help but recognize that this is probably another emotion she hadn’t yet discovered. Perhaps, she too was falling for the handsome Appaloosa stallion.

She allows herself to step closer to the tall, burly stallion. Her small stature makes it easy for her to ease herself under the bulk of his neck, to stand there silently for awhile. ”My father always told me feelings like this were a sign of weakness,” She says, a heavy sigh escaping her lips. ”He was wrong, I know he was. I find myself wanting to settle down...with you, Durotan.” She finally admits it, a weight off her shoulders. Being a queen was good for the last few years, but she knew she needed a change. Something new to keep her spirit alive.

Was Durotan what she needed now?

Messages In This Thread
    Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-05-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-08-2018, 01:48 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: Keep My Heart Young [Durotan] - by Krone - 04-09-2018, 08:20 AM