• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    Durotan

It had been a few weeks since they had been able to truly spend time together. Krone had her duties as Queen as well as her twins to tend to. And Durotan had Maiven to occupy his time, she had grown fond of Brennens twin colts. Durotan was not a big fan of the two, they were always fighting, seemed to be more of the troublesome pair. Durotan was a twin himself, and he had nothing but love for his sister, always wanting to protect her and she always wanted to be near him. Sure they fought, but not like those twins do, he had his eyes on them.

But today, today he was out hoping to find Krone. He had been lucky and ran into her when he was missing her the most; hopefully today will play out the same. He trailed near the beach, but in the open grassy area. Perhaps he could catch her coming back from a mission. His heart still yearned for Krone, but he wanted to know more of her past. She had the twins with another, he did not want to pry but he wanted to know who the father was. Her past was her past, and he would not judge her for it, but he needed to know if the father was going to come back for her. Was Durotan the only one in her life? Or would she go back to the twins' father if he came crawling back.

He snorted at the thought, he wanted a family with Krone, he wanted to be with her all the time. He raised his head and allowed a hearty whinny to escape his maw, the parrots in the trees above took flight and cawed as they flew off. A small smirk grew on his face, he was growing comfortable with Ischia, he wanted to be more apart of the warrior caste, to know more of the other equines in the Kingdom. He pushed his thoughts from his mind and scanned the horizon, hoping to see the bay and green mare appear.

Don't Let Go

@[Krone]
    She was growing restless.

She knew it, and she knew her subjects knew it too. The life of a queen left little time to do anything - fall in love, raise a family, what have you. When she was younger, she couldn’t have imagined doing anything else with her life but ruling. Her dream had come true that day with the Shell, but now, she had other plans.

She hears him while flying that day, and her heart leaps to the sun. His whinny draws her to the palms, and before she knows it she is landing before him, gliding through the thick canopy until she finds a spot in front of him. He hadn’t seen her fly before (at least she didn’t think he had), so as she comes to a halt she grins ear to ear. Her emerald feathers press tightly to her sides, and she stretches forward to gently rub the crest of his neck with her maw.

”You called?” She laughs, her eyes gazing over his broad frame. He was handsome, wasn’t he? @[Durotan]
    Durotan
    Luck is still on his side, she was within earshot when he called out. It was not long before the bay and green mare glided from the sky to the ground. A smile grew on his face watching her, he does not have any traits of his own, of course he noticed her wings but it was nice to see her use them. He loved watching the parrots fly, and she could fly with them! She was truly lucky to have been able to fly.

She lands with a smile and bounds over to him, she rubs his neck and he returns the gesture. You called she jokes and he rolls his eyes playfully I am glad you were within earshot, it has been a while since we had a chance to be together. He hopes she would excuse the fact that he was being clingy. There relationship was still budding and he wanted to be near her all the time, he wanted to be with her with all her diplomatic visits, to protect her, to be of company. But of course, there were some things she had to do on his own.

His mind flicks back to the twins, he has barely interacted with the other members of the Island. Mainly because they were reserved, or remained well hidden. Was the father on the island still? Did he still have interest in Krone? Krone he pauses, trying to find the words I hope I do not overstep in asking, but who are Krom and Karats father? he was blunt, but only because he did not know how to beat around the bush on the subject. He wanted to make it clear that he was not open to the idea of the cat and mouse game. He wanted Krone, and he wanted her all to himself. He wanted to have a family with her, and he did not need another stallion lingering around waiting for the next heat season. 

Don't Let Go

@[Krone]
    Every interaction she had had with other horses in a romantic matter had been rough, harsh even. The way Durotan touched her, while foreign, was welcome - his soft caress of her neck makes her heart turn to mush - and she longed for it.

"If I said I was waiting for your call, would you be creeped out?" She jests, winking at him. She gestures to the left, leading him out of the seclusion of the wood and towards the beach. She sidles up to him, barrel to barrel, enjoying how the strength of his muscles feel as they move.

When he inquires of the twins' father, her heart stops. A sinking feeling settles in her stomach, and she looks away. The memory of the rape comes back full circle, and she is unsure how to admit to him that she had allowed Klaudius to stay for the sake of her children. Would he look down upon her after this? How could she go on if he hated her?

"Well..." Words trail off as tears well in the corner of her eyes. "...they weren't a product of love, or mutual lust even, if that's what you're thinking, Durotan." She'd felt lust before, but it couldn't compare to how Durotan made her feel. "He's here...if only for the children. I haven't the slightest interest in him, I've made that clear." She tries to get off the topic of their conception, it still felt raw in her mind.

She turns her head back to him, deciding simply to bury her face into his neck. "You're the only one I've ever felt this way for...please tell me you don't hate me."

@[Durotan]
    She was a natural leader, she shifted there scenery from the grass to the beach. Shs pressed against him, her body was much more petite than his own, he could not help but feel giddy when she was around, when she teased him with her touch. I was waiting for your call she noted, would you be creeped out he nudges her and laughs A shell told you that you were Queen of Ischia, didn't creep me out then! Can't creep me out now he teases.

They settle on the beach, the water provided a gentle breeze, cooling relief from the humid summer. He asks about the twins father and she grows silent. He gazed off to the left, he had to prepare himself, what if she was going to tell him that she was still visiting the father?

But it was worse, he found her tear filled gaze when she spoke. They were not a product of love, or mutual lust Did she mean rape? His body filled with anger, of course it was in the past, before Durotsn was here, but he wanted to get revenge for her. Before he could mutter an apology for bringing up the topic Krone speaks once more. He lives in Ischia still, but she promises it is only for the sake of the kids. The thought that her attacker still lives with them makes his blood boil. He dare not ask her the name, he could not promise to remain civil should he come in contact with hum.

She assures him that she has never felt love for another, only Durotan, and then asks if he hates her. Krone! His tone was harsh, he wanted to take her pain away. How could you say such a thing? Of course I don't hate you! He closes the gap between them, he wraps his head over her neck, pulling her
    into his chest. I am sorry I even brought it up He truly was, his heart sunk for the pain she felt when raped, and for reliving it once more.

My feelings for you are true, nothing you say can change it He releases her from his hug, only trace her spine with his maw Krone, I think I love you he did not know what love was, he was the first he had feelings for. Was it to early to be in love? He just recently told her how he felt, but it was love for him. I want to have a family with you Krone, whenever you are ready. He steps closer once more gently nibbling her shoulder. He was not exactly sure how to flirt, she was his first, he only hoped to keep her attention.

@[Krone]
    Memory was a damned thing. It aches in her bones, keeps her on her toes. The children are nearly full grown, it’s been years since the rape had happened but...every time she thinks of it her body grows numb, her face grows hot (with anger or sadness she can’t say), her emotions jumble.

He pulls her in and the feelings slowly begin to fade. She moves closer to him, allowing all of her weight to rest into his large frame. The words he speaks are harsh, but in a well-meaning way. ”But you deserve to know. I understand why you asked.” She admits, more to herself than anything. How could she build a relationship on secrets?

When she is released, she moves away only slightly so that she is holding her own weight again. She stays close. I think I love you... He says and her throat clenches. Her body trembles.

”I love you, Durotan,” She murmurs. ”There is no thought about it. I want to know you, everything about you. I want to build with you.” She is breathless in his presence, completely overtaken by the feeling in her chest. She pushes against him once more, more pressure this time, and lets her maw Travel across the broadness of his chest.

It was now or never.
    The words spilled from his maw, he said them faster than he could think them. He only hoped he did not look like a fool. I love you, Durotan It was a relief to hear her with such a response. She spoke again, noting she wanted to know him. Know everything about him, a maw grew on his face. He felt the same exact way. He wanted to know everything about her, he wanted to be her right hand, accompany her in her travels. He wanted to help her as much as he could with her diplmoacy meetings, and always be apart of the warrior caste.

The sparks flew when they were together, he always wanted more of her and today appeared as best of a day as any. He trailed his maw down her spine and she did not reject it, she pushes into him once again, trailing her maw against his chest. He nuzzles her neck one last time before trailing his maw down her flank. He positions himself behind her, noting she was not in heat. This session would not produce offspring, but practice never hurt?

He nudges her tail, glancing at her ensuring he had her permission, with no objections he lefts himself atop her. At first he is gentle, he was new to this after all, but as they got to it he thrusted harder and harder. He moans her name, now slathered in sweat. He reaches out pulling at her mane, his legs grew weak as his climax was approaching, he gave one last thrust as he yells out her name for the last time. He was out of breath as he drops to the ground, taking a few moments to gather himself before walking closer to her once more. His wet body was pressed into hers, and he nuzzles her neck I love you the words came out fluently now, he did not have to think twice using them. Of course he has heard stories of love, and even watched Romek and Maribel fall in love. But he has finally found love in the flesh and blood with Krone. 

@[Krone] Let me know if you want me to change anything
    She was no stranger to sex. She’d had it many times, in fact, she was well-versed in it. Curing lust was something she just knew how to do.

But this was different. This wasn’t like the rough sex she was used to. This was more passionate, less spontaneous, and she’d be lying if she said it wasn’t a welcome change. He goes slow, each movement careful and precise. Only one man had previously entered her, and she hadn’t wanted it.

When he mounts her, it takes her a moment to get used to the weight upon her back. Soon she settles in, letting him go deep inside her. Is this what it felt like? To be making love instead of just having sex?

If so, it was wonderful.

Breathy moans emerge from her lips. Her head tilts back as he pulls at her mane, and soon she finds herself completely immersed in the pleasure she is feeling.

“oh god...Durotannnnnn...” Electricity shoots through her, harder than ever before, and she can’t help the erotic scream that she lets out.

When he is finished, she leans into him. She’s never felt like this before...she feels, whole.

“Durotan...can I say you were amazing?” She giggles, kissing at his chest playfully.

@[Durotan]