• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    Durotan

It had been a few weeks since they had been able to truly spend time together. Krone had her duties as Queen as well as her twins to tend to. And Durotan had Maiven to occupy his time, she had grown fond of Brennens twin colts. Durotan was not a big fan of the two, they were always fighting, seemed to be more of the troublesome pair. Durotan was a twin himself, and he had nothing but love for his sister, always wanting to protect her and she always wanted to be near him. Sure they fought, but not like those twins do, he had his eyes on them.

But today, today he was out hoping to find Krone. He had been lucky and ran into her when he was missing her the most; hopefully today will play out the same. He trailed near the beach, but in the open grassy area. Perhaps he could catch her coming back from a mission. His heart still yearned for Krone, but he wanted to know more of her past. She had the twins with another, he did not want to pry but he wanted to know who the father was. Her past was her past, and he would not judge her for it, but he needed to know if the father was going to come back for her. Was Durotan the only one in her life? Or would she go back to the twins' father if he came crawling back.

He snorted at the thought, he wanted a family with Krone, he wanted to be with her all the time. He raised his head and allowed a hearty whinny to escape his maw, the parrots in the trees above took flight and cawed as they flew off. A small smirk grew on his face, he was growing comfortable with Ischia, he wanted to be more apart of the warrior caste, to know more of the other equines in the Kingdom. He pushed his thoughts from his mind and scanned the horizon, hoping to see the bay and green mare appear.

Don't Let Go

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-09-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-12-2018, 09:32 PM