• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    She was a natural leader, she shifted there scenery from the grass to the beach. Shs pressed against him, her body was much more petite than his own, he could not help but feel giddy when she was around, when she teased him with her touch. I was waiting for your call she noted, would you be creeped out he nudges her and laughs A shell told you that you were Queen of Ischia, didn't creep me out then! Can't creep me out now he teases.

They settle on the beach, the water provided a gentle breeze, cooling relief from the humid summer. He asks about the twins father and she grows silent. He gazed off to the left, he had to prepare himself, what if she was going to tell him that she was still visiting the father?

But it was worse, he found her tear filled gaze when she spoke. They were not a product of love, or mutual lust Did she mean rape? His body filled with anger, of course it was in the past, before Durotsn was here, but he wanted to get revenge for her. Before he could mutter an apology for bringing up the topic Krone speaks once more. He lives in Ischia still, but she promises it is only for the sake of the kids. The thought that her attacker still lives with them makes his blood boil. He dare not ask her the name, he could not promise to remain civil should he come in contact with hum.

She assures him that she has never felt love for another, only Durotan, and then asks if he hates her. Krone! His tone was harsh, he wanted to take her pain away. How could you say such a thing? Of course I don't hate you! He closes the gap between them, he wraps his head over her neck, pulling her
    into his chest. I am sorry I even brought it up He truly was, his heart sunk for the pain she felt when raped, and for reliving it once more.

My feelings for you are true, nothing you say can change it He releases her from his hug, only trace her spine with his maw Krone, I think I love you he did not know what love was, he was the first he had feelings for. Was it to early to be in love? He just recently told her how he felt, but it was love for him. I want to have a family with you Krone, whenever you are ready. He steps closer once more gently nibbling her shoulder. He was not exactly sure how to flirt, she was his first, he only hoped to keep her attention.

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-09-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-12-2018, 09:32 PM