• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    Memory was a damned thing. It aches in her bones, keeps her on her toes. The children are nearly full grown, it’s been years since the rape had happened but...every time she thinks of it her body grows numb, her face grows hot (with anger or sadness she can’t say), her emotions jumble.

He pulls her in and the feelings slowly begin to fade. She moves closer to him, allowing all of her weight to rest into his large frame. The words he speaks are harsh, but in a well-meaning way. ”But you deserve to know. I understand why you asked.” She admits, more to herself than anything. How could she build a relationship on secrets?

When she is released, she moves away only slightly so that she is holding her own weight again. She stays close. I think I love you... He says and her throat clenches. Her body trembles.

”I love you, Durotan,” She murmurs. ”There is no thought about it. I want to know you, everything about you. I want to build with you.” She is breathless in his presence, completely overtaken by the feeling in her chest. She pushes against him once more, more pressure this time, and lets her maw Travel across the broadness of his chest.

It was now or never.

Messages In This Thread
    You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-09-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-12-2018, 09:32 PM