• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone]
    The words spilled from his maw, he said them faster than he could think them. He only hoped he did not look like a fool. I love you, Durotan It was a relief to hear her with such a response. She spoke again, noting she wanted to know him. Know everything about him, a maw grew on his face. He felt the same exact way. He wanted to know everything about her, he wanted to be her right hand, accompany her in her travels. He wanted to help her as much as he could with her diplmoacy meetings, and always be apart of the warrior caste.

The sparks flew when they were together, he always wanted more of her and today appeared as best of a day as any. He trailed his maw down her spine and she did not reject it, she pushes into him once again, trailing her maw against his chest. He nuzzles her neck one last time before trailing his maw down her flank. He positions himself behind her, noting she was not in heat. This session would not produce offspring, but practice never hurt?

He nudges her tail, glancing at her ensuring he had her permission, with no objections he lefts himself atop her. At first he is gentle, he was new to this after all, but as they got to it he thrusted harder and harder. He moans her name, now slathered in sweat. He reaches out pulling at her mane, his legs grew weak as his climax was approaching, he gave one last thrust as he yells out her name for the last time. He was out of breath as he drops to the ground, taking a few moments to gather himself before walking closer to her once more. His wet body was pressed into hers, and he nuzzles her neck I love you the words came out fluently now, he did not have to think twice using them. Of course he has heard stories of love, and even watched Romek and Maribel fall in love. But he has finally found love in the flesh and blood with Krone. 

@[Krone] Let me know if you want me to change anything

Messages In This Thread
    You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-09-2018, 06:45 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 08:13 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-10-2018, 08:42 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-10-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-11-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Durotan - 04-11-2018, 01:26 PM
    RE: You Make Me Feel Young -[Krone] - by Krone - 04-12-2018, 09:32 PM