• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood || Any

Solace

With hooded eyes and a harsh whisper, Solace receives her answer. Her heart aches for the mare and Solace moves to come alongside her, so they may walk together to the lake. "I'm Solace, the Caretaker here in Hyaline." Some strangers come to them by accident, not knowing that they had left the common lands, and others come intentionally seeking the Sanctuary Kingdom. While Solace suspects that this mare is in the latter group, she still takes a moment to let her know where she, to let her know she is safe here. "Anything you need, I'm here to help."

But before any more information can be gleaned, there is a little shadow scampering over the stones to meet them. Ever the curious spirit, Tahti draws a smile from the crestfallen newcomers with ease. Solace looks to the dusky girl with a proud, expectant glance when Lavendel responds, allowing her a moment to answer the question the other adult has given her.

Then there is another, and Solace teasingly pulls at a navy tendril fo his mane in silent greeting of her twin as his eyes find those of the Lavendel. She is not surprised to find that her far-traveling brother has already met the newcomer as his intimate, husky greeting is passed to Lavendel.

Her gaze slides back to Tahti as the mare and stallion greet, giving the child a sassy '"don't you say a word'  kind of look and a half quirked, secret smile.

But then Lavendel's comment addressed to Solace causes that smile to fade and her attention to return to the matter at hand. 'I believe what I have to tell you may make up for such informality.'

"No need to apologize," Solace replies, her voice serious and her eyes searching - finally the suspense is getting the best of her. "But what is going on?"

caretaker of hyaline

Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood || Any - by Solace - 04-15-2018, 10:25 AM