• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We are stars; any
    Demi
    I do not often transform into my equine body.  I find it mundane to be quite honest.  Very little interested me in remaining a hoofed mammal when I could take to the endless skies.  Leaving the trivial world behind.  Something though was intriguing about meeting one with similar abilities as mine.  Horse but yet a little more.  Inside I smile at this fact(as I have a beak of course).  

I listen as she tempts me into a childish game.  I hadn't had much of a childhood and found her innocence refreshing.  The dark girl meanders about below me and I leap from my original perch.  As I do so my shape shifts from the multi-colored falcon to a more equipped tree dweller, a raven.  This avian was one of my first forms I had mastered transforming into.  Often abundant and quite easy to mimic, the raven was cunning and swift.  Also I may have chose it for its matching hue to the winged filly wanting to engage in a game. 

I find another branch closer to where the equine had traveled.  Hovering overhead as she searches, a slight sigh escaping her lips in frustration. Not wanting to deter the girls interest, I dive from the tree canopy and flutter down to land upon the fillies back(between her wings).  My head tilts to examine her with my crimson eye, but I do not say anything.  I find myself unable to speak words in my shifted forms(at least for now I haven't mastered it).  My birdie head nods as my wings unfurl in response.  A crisp caw escapes my vocals and I thrust my light body upwards.  Coming around in front of the filly and remaining low to the ground as if attempting to get her to chase me...  
    Legends & Myths

@[Tahti] tag?

Messages In This Thread
    We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-14-2018, 06:52 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 04-23-2018, 08:48 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 04-26-2018, 09:09 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-01-2018, 10:03 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-02-2018, 03:07 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-02-2018, 09:53 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-06-2018, 06:42 AM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Demi - 05-07-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: We are stars; any - by Tähti - 05-13-2018, 06:25 AM