• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for myself [Deiti]
    Unshod keratin drums steadily upon the coastal land as Jesper traverses Loess from Sylva. Steady jog carries ebony equine northbound to the River. Sensitive nostrils sift through the marine scents coming from his right, the mingled perfumes of Loess from his left and, the freshwater realm ahead. Tufted lobes remain alert atop noble sconce, swiveling back and forth to hone in on any potential threats. Before long, the craggy terrain merges with damp sand, which gives beneath equine’s mass. Pace slows into a stroll so that Jesper could steady himself in the shifting loam.

Acoustics soon pick up the babbling murmurs of the River and, stay pricked forward to hone in on the soothing sound. A soft sigh escapes nasal caverns as channel of mobile liquid comes into focus. Aquamarine gaze scan the edge of the water carefully as Jesper approaches. Unable to detect any lurking threats, stallion pushes himself down the bank. Front hooves immerse into the large stream and, ebony equine feels the cool waters wrap around his fetlocks. The sensation is comforting – in the sense that, water will embrace you no matter what form or, shape you are – and, Jesper stretches his whiskered muzzle towards the flowing surface. Labrum purse and, tongue juts forward to help draw several sips of the refreshing liquid into his proboscis. Poll lifts to help water passively move towards gut before gaze takes another survey of the water’s edge.

@[Deiti]

A God's Creation: Carnage X Dynast

I don't know why the truth hurt me so much.  I cannot catch my breath long enough to calm my rambling thoughts.  Who was I? What do I do now?  I had to go.  Had to find myself.  My true self.  

When he offers to take me away from my troubles I don't think twice.  I don't look back to see my father sulk away... Or do I say Uncle? Damn things were confusing now.  I need time and space to sort things out.  So I turn to the blue eyed stallion, my brother.  "Yes please, I need to get out of here," is all I say before we are walking the distance to Sylva.

We reach the lands and a darkness envelopes us.  We find a takeover has happened and the once bright woodlands is dank.  It is eerie to me and I sense Jesper has the same feelings.  He is confused by the change as am I.  We look at each other, wordless.  Without lingering long, as we feel consumed by a dark aura, we make our way out of the forest unscathed.  He seems to have a general destination, so I follow.  I have no where else to go anyhow.  This would do need good, I think to myself.  

Occasionally I reach to touch his shoulder.  Reassuring myself he is still present.  The heat of the summer wicks sweat from my sleek black skin as we traverse across lands.  Most are unknown to me.  I have never left my father's side-uncles side.  Only once did I see Tephra but we did not step foot on the rocky isle.  It was pretty and I loved the tropical atmosphere.  The heat and humidity, sea breeze and beaches.  There was an allure I do not realize is ingrained into my geno.  Even Imperials constant warnings of the seas dangers, I felt a pull on my soul to touch it.  Just once I think.  

When we arrive on the bank of a rushing waterfront, Jespers lips dip to drink the refreshing aqua.  I copy him.  My lips pursing to sip the waters from the river.  My hooves feel the cool lick of waters, that near the mouth mix with the salt of the sea.  It was shocking to me and my limbs drew me farther in.  The malleable material embraces me.  Soothing my heated flesh from the sun's rays.  I relax and with it I feel a tingling along my spinal column.  I turn my head to see if something was rubbing along my spine.  What I see shocks me enough that I scream.  I scream his name to come help me, "Jesper!! Something's got me!" If my eyes had drifted to find him, they may have found his own baffled features.  

My attempts to run to shore only creates the thing that was consuming me to flap viciously. Why didn't being eaten hurt? There was no pain and suddenly I stop.  My forelimbs still hooves and standing in knee high waters.  It wasnt a creature eating me... It was me!! My heart patters quickly as my mind spins.  I feel faint and as my eyes roll back, I feel my body crash into the river...

class="n2x_name">DEITI

@[Jesper] hope her following is ok and she faints if that isn't clear XD
    Soft smile pulls at labrums when light blue gaze recognizes the familiar physique of his sister joining him on the River’s bank. Lips pucker to draw in more of the refreshing liquid as Deiti moves into the flowing fluid. Jesper watches casually as she willingly accepts the water’s embrace. Surely, she felt as sticky with sweat as he did and, the coolness brings relief. Raven stallion continues to sip from the large stream until her shrill scream startles him alert. Poll lifts abruptly with lobes fixated upon her. Her outburst lures icy blue gaze to dart to her hooves. Two in the front, good. As focus settles upon where her back hooves should be, Jesper notes that a wide fan – a fin – sways at the end of a thick trunk from where long tresses should cascade.

Nostril flare and crest arches as cardiac rate increases with excitement. Thoughts begin to race as fast as heart is pounding within his thorax. Was this magic inside her already? Or, is this water responsible? For a fleeting moment, the latter thought causes Jesper to pick up a fore hoof as if to high-tail it back onto dry land. However, he collects himself and, instead, steps forward to reassuringly nudge her shoulder. “Deiti, nothing has you… The thing is – you.” All of a sudden, own chassis must brace against his sister’s mass, now leaning heavily against his own. Whiskered muzzle extends to nudge her nape again; however, she is limp. “Deiti? Deiti!”

Right front leg splays out to the right, away from torso, in order to support the added weight. Rump sinks into the shallow water until Jesper assumes a sit, much like a canine. Own nape melds with hers and, with all of his strength, left and right forelegs attempt to find anchor in the River’s bottom. Jesper pushes back into the smaller form of his sister to move her to the left and, back to the shore. Finely chiseled cranium extends to help prop up her delicate head to keep it above water. With all of his might, ebony steed pushes until her front hooves are nearly out of the water. Though, both of their hind ends remain submerged. Jesper decides to allow Deiti’s head to slowly lower to the warm grasses of the River bank. Once she is lying lateral, weight shifts onto own forelimbs and, hindlimbs spring croup back up to wither height. He finds traction with all four hooves though, hind pair are careful not to stand upon her new, delicate appendage.

Jesper then steps around his sibling until he is back on the shore. Protectively, male hovers over her unconscious form with his muzzle just above her right shoulder. Aquamarine gaze continuously checks to ensure that her ribcage expands and contracts and, that her nostrils flutter with expelled air. Warm breaths exhale into her sable tresses and sleek canvas while he awaits for her to awaken. Though her transformation is as much a mystery to him as it seemed to be for her, his only concern was that she would be by his side when they reached Ischia. Yes, the island seems the best place right now. It stands isolated from all of the evil invading Beqanna and, as he had said to Sabra - he would not put anything above family.

@[Deiti]