• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cbox vs. Safari
    I don’t know if anybody else has issues with it, but my iphone doesn’t let me speak to you all in the cbox - it updates what you say but I can’t click on the ‘enter message’ box so i cannot type.
    This may or may not have something to do with the latest IOS update but just so you know, when I’m online and don’t respond in cbox, PM me if you need me. I can post and reply to PM’s just not the cbox. So I’ll need to use the conputer for that, unfortunately I won’t always have it near me as it’s a home PC Wink.

Loves,

Nilla
    Have you tried the firefox app for ios? I switched recently and I love the way it handles compared to safari.
    Haha yes, probably will. Although I am secretly hoping that it will fix with the next ios update. I was already debating downloading Chrome but I think maybe Firefox is better since I already have that on my pc.